Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@koen1

I know that you love to experiment with electrinium like batteries!!
Good Job!
You are a very sane person!

Jesus

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@all
On my search through the internet I have found that the major types of portable rechargeable batteries currently in use are Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) and Sealed Lead Acid (SLA).
I think that I need to get an old non sealed acid battery to make experiments with the sludge to see if I can harden it and If I can, then I need to build a high voltage unit to align the molecules on or in the hardened sludge.
Ideal would be to get a cristall already formed inside the sludge and to use the methods of growing a crystal already mentioned on this site, being the best one drannom's method.

Jesus

resonanceman

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 17, 2008, 12:04:08 PM
Hi!

@all
On my search through the internet I have found that the major types of portable rechargeable batteries currently in use are Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) and Sealed Lead Acid (SLA).
I think that I need to get an old non sealed acid battery to make experiments with the sludge to see if I can harden it and If I can, then I need to build a high voltage unit to align the molecules on or in the hardened sludge.
Ideal would be to get a cristall already formed inside the sludge and to use the methods of growing a crystal already mentioned on this site, being the best one drannom's method.

Jesus

Jesus

In my opinion  a lead acid battery might be  the  worst  choice .
Both positive and negative plates  are lead.
The  stuff that they add to the lead  is what is actually making  the battery  work

gary

sm0ky2

Quote from: resonanceman on October 05, 2008, 06:30:39 PM
sm0ky

Are you assuming that  what you  know about these things is completely accurate?
Do you think you know all that there is to know about these things? 
Is there any possibility   that  what you were taught  about these things was in any way influenced by big energy interests?

One of the things that  I like about the " theorys " in the PDF is that they  strongly imply  the unity  of all .   
I have found  in my own life that there is an invisable  connection  between all things .   
Much of  humanitys  problems  are because  in general  we don't  believe in that connection.

gary

@ Gary,
                  im not saying that the ideas suggested in the .PDF are not "possible".  Some of the things said there "can happen" under the right circumstances.  I'm just saying the guy that wrote that doesnt know what hes' talking about, yet he seems overly motivated to present this nonsense to the world. i can't help but wonder why..  it does get us thinking along a different track, so in that sense its a good thing he wrote it.
It's apparent that he has not much more than a basic textbook understanding of the atomic structure and is misleading in the way he tries to describe it.
It is likely that this writer 'borrowed' the ideas from someone else, to create this .PDF file,
if that were to be the case, then seeking the original theory on the subject would be much more benificial than reading this obscure FE propeganda - which in and of itself does nothing to further our cause.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: nievesoliveras on October 17, 2008, 12:04:08 PM
Hi!

@all

Jesus

@ jesus,       
               growing the crystals in a permanent magnetic field may achieve the same result, without the need for a live coil running for several hours.
also, an EMF through the metal compound will perform 2 additional functions - 1 it will charge the compound,   and 2 it will produce a non-constant magnetic influence throughout the substance, as a result of minute fluxuations in the current flow. Both of these factors will affect the electron alignment of the crystal structure.

To overcome these effects, you would need to have a rediculously large field strength (depending on the mass of the compound)  say:   0.87T AT the point of the compound, which would be a 2T electromagnet placed rather close to the project. (which creates its own problems...)
This is why perfect crystals are so expensive...

while not 100% perfect, the crystals COULD BE grown in side a cylinder magnet, or a stack of ring magnets for a much safer / cost effective result. Think about the polarity of the magnetic field with respect to the direction of electron orientation that you want to achieve
additionally this would allow you to control temperature/humidity factors that are also necessary part of crystal formation.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.