Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electrinium

Started by singerxyz, September 02, 2008, 05:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@mrcharisma

I tried to make some experiments once but when I suggested it this was the answer:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5479.msg132645#msg132645

Jesus

mrcharisma

....and while I am on the subject, i remember earlier someone (drannon?) asking where we could find a silver iron battery? apparently "silver-zinc" batteries, aka "silver-oxide" batteries are quite common.

...from wiki:-
A silver oxide battery (IEC code: S), also known as a silverâ€"zinc battery, is a primary cell (although it may be used as a secondary cell with an open circuit potential of 1.86 volts). Silver oxide batteries have a long life and very high energy/weight ratio, but a prohibitive cost for most applications due to the high price of silver. They are available in either very small sizes as button cells where the amount of silver used is small and not a significant contributor to the overall product costs, or in large custom design batteries where the superior performance characteristics of the silver oxide chemistry outweigh cost considerations. The large cells found some applications with the military, for example in Mark 37 torpedoes or on Alfa class submarines.

While I am not suggesting you approach the military and ask them for an MK37 Alpha Class Torpedo! It might be quite easy to find a silver-zinc "button" type battery (the type you find in watch batteries?) and extract the sludge from those?

apparently one doesn't need much of the stuff to make a really powerful battery (when the molecules are aligned correctly)  :)

Matt
"The Empires of the Future are the Empires of the Mind"  Winston Churchill

mrcharisma

Hi Jesus,

well he has a point! But I am thinking maybe the sludge is electrinium, lead in its rawest form is full of impurities   http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PAFzq1l1ZlE  not to mention the additives! and that some more research as you suggest cannot but be of benefit to everyone...

Trust all is well with you too ?

Matt

Quote from: nievesoliveras on November 06, 2008, 06:29:31 PM
Hi!

@mrcharisma

I tried to make some experiments once but when I suggested it this was the answer:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5479.msg132645#msg132645

Jesus

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@mrcharisma
On that video the person heated and cooled the lead glob several times and the lead turned to a color resembling gold, but that does not mean that it is gold. Piryte seems gold but it is not. Dont be fooled.

The only good thing is the hho instrument he used to heat the lead is what we need to experiment with the electrinium battery materials.

No, I do not trust all. Only the creator of all things I trust.

Jesus

mrcharisma

Quote from: nievesoliveras on November 06, 2008, 08:32:46 PM
Hi!

@mrcharisma
On that video the person heated and cooled the lead glob several times and the lead turned to a color resembling gold, but that does not mean that it is gold. Piryte seems gold but it is not. Dont be fooled.

The only good thing is the hho instrument he used to heat the lead is what we need to experiment with the electrinium battery materials.

No, I do not trust all. Only the creator of all things I trust.

Jesus

Hi Jesus,

well it does not mean it is not gold either! lead is full of impurities including bismuth, silver, zinc, copper and gold it is a well known FACT that these things can be economically exctracted from lead...

maybe it is bronze, an amalgum of copper and another element? or maybe the gold is becoming visible and floating to the surface during the roasting process? or MAYBE it is alchemy and the lead is transmuting into gold lol

try wikipedia for lead and see what you get ;)

in GOD we trust, everyone else pays cash lol

Matt