Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

9/11: Distinguishing The Propaganda From The Smoking Guns

Started by CB_Brooklyn, September 10, 2008, 10:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

Thank you

facts are better than point of view according to your point of view, so i show you the main fact, the speed of the collapsing, and you can test it by youself with as videos showing the collapse as you need to verify this fact, i am too busy to begin to study again 911, i am looking at projectcamelot and divinecosmos.com to be aware of the news

mbramble, if you can verify this fact, then many skeptics will change their mind too, so please test this main fact, with the 200 videos of the collapsing

in fact Newton was not perfect

gravity is the result of the super light coming from all around us, many theory on that on the net

mbramble, until you will test the MAIN proovable fact i will not comply to your proposal

WTC falling down more rapidly than an metal bullet, it is not suppose to be

this proof will remain forever, yeahhh

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: Drannom on September 13, 2008, 06:12:38 AM

WTC collapsing more rapidly than a steel ball in the air, that is a fact, this fact has been catched by almost 200 cameras, all thos video shows WTC second towers falling more rapidly than the Newton law, it's a fact !!!

Hi Drannom,

I would also point out a video cameras in the USA has a format called NTSC it shoots 29.97 frames per second, European video cameras use a format called PAL it shoots at 25.00 frames per second. Depending on which format is played on which type of video player a video can appear faster ....... the video time codes are diffrent ........ wasn't BBC News there .....

Regards,
Fuzzy

Drannom

thank you, it will help

anyway we may have just to count the total time of the collapsing, take many videos, try to find the real time of the collapsing, it has been done in the movie 911eyewitness, and anyone can do it again

if there is some difference, an advise man can find the true collapse time from many videos and find out if the frame/second is ok

Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

CB_Brooklyn

Quote from: madsen on September 12, 2008, 07:15:34 PM
I'll repeat a question that was asked earlier by utilitarian, IIRC:  Why did the perps then involve airplanes in this operation at all?  Now they have passengers to hold in underground basements in perpetuity. 

The perps needed "evil terrorists" (from the Middle East, of course) to hijack planes so they could invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

madsen

Quote from: CB_Brooklyn on September 13, 2008, 11:14:43 PM

The perps needed "evil terrorists" (from the Middle East, of course) to hijack planes so they could invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

Why did they claim the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, and Egypt rather than Afghanistan or Iraq, then?