Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Will gravity ever run out?

Started by brian334, September 14, 2008, 04:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drannom

Hello and hahaha

yes, the main shotgun is like the Central Sun 

the Central Sun is not at the center of the universe so the Central Sun can provide all black holes with the same amount of love (energy), black holes are surper vortexes, and vortex can allow to transfert energy via an hyper dimensional way

as well as God himself, the Central Sun is not in our universe, and God is much more than all the universe

if God=Universe then God means nothing except the word : universe

Central Sun is less than God, God give life to universe with all the love of the shinning Central Sun
Master in alum pyramid growing crystals at http://youtube.com/user/Cristallerie

christo4_99

the earth(and other large masses) are not taking up as much space as they should(because of core cooling or heating and isolating pressures)...they are decompressing...therefore other matter wants to share that space or fill it...this suction relates to any particles as energy and lets them know that things are out of balance...this implies that gravity will only cease if the masses are allowed to mix and thereby cancel the gravity...it is hard to picture pressure without displacing something...so lets say that the gravity is trying to displace the matter because the density says there is enough room and the only thing for the attracted matter to do is stick to the surface which doesn't satisfy the attraction...as far as the gravity that exists between two like particles there must be a condition inside of each particle that tells the other particle that there is some room there or the particle is innately compessed...

Pseudoscience

Quote from: Steven Dufresne on September 15, 2008, 01:24:25 PM
In the Wave Structure of Matter (WSM) model, Einstein is right and z.monkey is sorta right. In WSM, space is filled with waves coming from every particle in the universe. The more particles there are, the denser the waves and hence, the denser the space. Particles move in the direction of the higher density space. That gives you gravity.

Cool didn't know anyone else came up with this kind of idea, i had it while thinking about gravity and remembering how sound acts on stuff like salt when its put through a metal plate, seems to make a lot more sense than space bending or gravitons!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s9GBf8y0lY0

gravityblock

Quote from: Steven Dufresne on September 15, 2008, 01:24:25 PM
In the Wave Structure of Matter (WSM) model, Einstein is right and z.monkey is sorta right. In WSM, space is filled with waves coming from every particle in the universe. The more particles there are, the denser the waves and hence, the denser the space. Particles move in the direction of the higher density space. That gives you gravity.

If you ignore explanations for gravity, such as WSM, then I can see the puzzlement. What causes two particles to move towards each other according to their masses? As more and more particles get together, you have stronger gravity and so pull in more particles. Eventually you might have a sun-sized mass of particles. In looking at that sequence of events, you'd swear some work was done.

Unless of course you say that particles, which are masses, curve space, which results in more particles gathering together ultimately resulting in a sun-sized mass. So no work was done; it was all just space curving. So now we have this blazing hot sun, pouring out immense energy, and no work was done to make it all start. Yes, I know excess energy from fusion is a result of less energy being required to hold together one large nucleus than the same nuclear material in two separate nuclei. But no work was needed to get it all started?!?

There. More questions than answers. My work here is done :-).
-Steve
http://rimstar.org

Finally someone who believes along the same line as I do :).

I do not believe gravity is a real force. I believe gravity is a process that creates a force. I believe the process of gravity is a large body releasing electromagnetic radiation outwards as an electromagnetic wave which curves spacetime due to the different energy densities which then causes objects to "gravitate" towards each other. Mass will simply go where the energy is the highest or where time is least. The reason why electrons flow along a conductor is because the electrons are resisting change from a changing magnetic field. Also, the reason why objects gravitate towards each other  is because the objects are resisting change from the different densities in curved spacetime.

z.monkey is right about the sun to some degree. The earth is absorbing energy from the sun and some of the energy that is absorbed is also radiated back into space in the form of heat, light, ultraviolet rays, etc, thus creating more gravity. Also since the earth is absorbing energy from the sun, the energy is adding to the mass of the earth, thus more gravity.

Our ideas on gravity may be slightly different but I think the ideas are similiar.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: Pseudoscience on October 17, 2008, 02:26:15 PM
Cool didn't know anyone else came up with this kind of idea, i had it while thinking about gravity and remembering how sound acts on stuff like salt when its put through a metal plate, seems to make a lot more sense than space bending or gravitons!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=s9GBf8y0lY0

I think that the observations of lensing indicate that a quantum theory of gravity, based on gravitons interacting with every particle including individual photons, cannot be correct. for graviton interaction to be correct, a photon would have to follow a polygonal path as it passes a massive body, each segment of the polygon being, perhaps, of planck length.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.