Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Faraday's Paradox experiment

Started by scotty1, September 27, 2008, 07:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

@broli:

If I have this correct, the counter torque is proportional to the amount of current that is being taken off the disc.  Drawing more current will produce more counter torque and drop the output voltage in the system.  I don't see the counter torque being proportional to the output voltage in the system.  I see the counter torque dropping the output voltage in the system that is proportional to the current being taken off the disc.  If we can get the system to have a high voltage, then we should be able to draw more current from the system than a lower voltage system with the same input requirements.

Also, if the input requirements would increase to the square thereof in order to maintain the same rpm and voltage due to drawing current off the disc, then the output power will increase to the 4th power (if we draw 8 watts off the system, then it would take much less than 8 watts of input to maintain the same rpm and voltage).  We can only achieve this if we can increase the voltage in the system with the same rpm or input requirements, and the system I am talking about does just that.  This is an OU machine.  We just have to learn how to use it properly.  We may not be able to overcome the counter torque, but this doesn't mean we can't have OU in the HPG.

Maybe I am misunderstanding this.

@Nikola:

What is responsible for the centripetal force that moves the electrons from the rim to the center with the correct direction of rotation and magnetic pole?  There is no centripetal force in the system that could do this.  This would suggest that the centrifugal force doesn't have a role in moving the electrons in the HPG since the same rpm's produces the same output with either polarity.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Nikola Tesla

I offered a very simple experiment anybody can do that shows that the (free) electrons are moving when the metal is rotated at high velocity.

If you are not going to do the nessessary experimentation, Please, ignore all of my work, aswell as the experiment and it's results,
And Please, do not post messages telling me why you think it cannot work like that.

There will be some people who see the importance of my test results over what somebody else is thinking, and they might eventually decide to try the experiment i described in my previous post.

What do you think will happen to these kids when we spin the disk faster and faster?

Nikola.

gravityblock

Quote from: Nikola Tesla on October 19, 2009, 09:49:44 AM
I offered a very simple experiment anybody can do that shows that the (free) electrons are moving when the metal is rotated at high velocity.

If you are not going to do the nessessary experimentation, Please, ignore all of my work, aswell as the experiment and it's results,
And Please, do not post messages telling me why you think it cannot work like that.

There will be some people who see the importance of my test results over what somebody else is thinking, and they might eventually decide to try the experiment i described in my previous post.

What do you think will happen to these kids when we spin the disk faster and faster?

Nikola.

The kids will fly off the disc of course.  I do believe the centrifugal force can move the free electrons from the axis to the rim, but what is going to move the free electrons against the centrifugal force from the rim to the axis for current to flow.  It is not the centrifugal force. 

So, the force that moves them back to the axis is working against the centrifugal force.  I would speculate that if there was no centrifugal force in the HPG, then the output power would be slightly higher because it wouldn't require additional energy to work against the centrifugal force in order to move those charges back to the axis for current to flow.  The centrifugal force may be a slight hindrance in the HPG.

I do see the importance of your test results and I am not ignoring your work.  If you have any ideas on how we can exploit your test results to have a positive effect in the HPG, then please share.

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

@broli:

The diagram you drew is not correct.  Please consider this.

Look at the black arrows on each disc showing the disc's direction of rotation.  The black arrow on the left side is pointing in the CW direction and the black arrow on the right side is pointing in the CCW direction (it's a mirror image and this is throwing everyone off and is where relativity comes into play).  This means the discs are moving through the stationary magnetic fields in opposite directions through like poles.  The EMF on each disc is in the opposite direction or polarity.  This means the counter torque is in the opposite direction on each side, thus canceling each other.  The counter torque is always in the opposite direction to the EMF.

Another way to visualize this, is to cut your image straight down the middle.  Place the left magnet on a table where the blue side is facing down and do this with the right magnet where the blue side is facing down.  Now compare the black arrows.  You will see they are pointing in opposite directions, thus the counter torque on each side will be pointing in the opposite direction and this cancels the counter torque while the EMF on each disc are in series to increase the voltage and power output.  This is sooooooo beautiful.  It's like poetry in motion.

GB

gravityblock

@broli:

We are both wrong.

In the system I am referring to, the voltage potential of the whole system is between the axis and axis.  This is our rotating frame of reference.

The stationary wire that is running from the axis to axis is our stationary frame of reference which gives us a voltage potential in the opposite direction or polarity than our rotating frame.  This provides a return path to the other side for current to flow.

Now, we also have two other rotating frames of references, the left disc and the right disc.  We also have two other stationary frames of references, the magnetic field on each side.  The voltage potential is again between the rotating frames of the disc and the stationary magnetic fields.  Let's say the counter torque between the left disc and magnetic field is CW,  then the counter torque between the wire and axis on the left side will be CCW, thus canceling each other out.  This happens on both sides.

What do you think?

GB