Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Faraday's Paradox experiment

Started by scotty1, September 27, 2008, 07:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

Both magnets are hooked to the same axle and rotate in the same direction right? I don't see the issue with the diagram.

gravityblock

Quote from: broli on October 20, 2009, 10:07:40 AM
Both magnets are hooked to the same axle and rotate in the same direction right? I don't see the issue with the diagram.

Then why does each disc create a voltage potential that is opposite in direction or polarity in regards to the center and outward edges if they are on the same axle and rotating in the same direction through like poles?  I do see an issue with the diagram from my perspective because the discs are moving through the stationary magnetic fields in opposite directions even though they are hooked to the same axle and rotate in the same direction.  Can't you see this?

Polarity of the left disc is from the axis to rim.  Polarity of the right disc is from rim to the axis.  Both hooked to the same axis.  Both rotating in the same direction.  Both rotating through like poles.  Yet, the polarity is opposite on each disc in regards to the center and outward edges.

Please read my previous post that I was editing prior to you posting.  Reply #29

GB
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

broli

Gb I don't know what you use to determine polarity direction but in this case you can use the Lorentz force to find it. Point your thumb in direction of rotation and your 4 fingers in the direction of magnetic field, your palm now will indicate the direction of the EMF. I use another method but both give the same result.

gravityblock

Quote from: broli on October 20, 2009, 11:34:50 AM
Gb I don't know what you use to determine polarity direction but in this case you can use the Lorentz force to find it. Point your thumb in direction of rotation and your 4 fingers in the direction of magnetic field, your palm now will indicate the direction of the EMF. I use another method but both give the same result.

If you don't know the proper direction of rotation through the magnetic field, then no method will work.  You're using the rotation of the axle to determine the rotation of both discs through the stationary magnetic fields.  This is not right.

In your diagram, one disc is on the right side of the magnet and the other disc is on the left side of the magnet.  The disc on the left side is looking at the magnet's face from the east.  The disc on the right side is looking at the magnet from the west.  They are looking at the magnet's face from opposite directions, thus they will be moving through the magnetic field in opposite directions since the magnetic fields are stationary and is not rotating with the axis.  This is why you can't use the axle's direction of rotation to determine the direction the discs will be moving relative to the stationary magnetic fields.

If the disc on the left side, was on the left side of the magnet, then both discs would be moving through the magnetic fields in the same direction.
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

If you're attached to the disc on the left side and looking at the magnetic field or the magnet's face, you will notice you are moving CW through the magnetic field.

If you're attached to the disc on the right side and looking at the magnetic field or magnet's face, you will notice you are moving CCW through the magnetic field.

Even though both discs are rotating in the same direction as the axle, each disc will be rotating through the magnetic fields in opposite directions.

The EMF isn't determined by the rotation of the axis.  The EMF is determined by the direction the disc is moving through the magnetic field.  Moving through the field CW will produce an opposite polarity than a disc moving through the field CCW.

This is clear as day.

This is elementary stuff which is beyond everyones comprehension.  I will no longer make another post.  God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  I quit.

Good luck in your quest for OU.  You won't find it, cause your eyes are not open.