Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

700 BILLION DOLLAR BILL MUST READ

Started by Spewing, October 03, 2008, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformator

To all Americans in this forum:

DON'T VOTE!

Dr. Tesla

The no-vote is not a solution because one ends up with a republican or a democrat as a prez. Everyone should come out and vote for someone else. Anyone. Just not for the two mentally deranged parties. That is the only way to exercise some kind of "democracy" and send the message to the two dinosauruses that they are out of touch and out of credit with the people. I mean, what is the difference between the two major parties anyway?

None. Zero. Niks.

infringer

RON PAUL REVOLUTION WHY DID HE NOT MAKE IT HE HAD TONS OF SUPPORT AND STILL DOES!!!

Wish voting would actually get people in office to make RON PUAL president  would be nice to if it would get him in the office.

Seeing as how it wont do much vote OBAMA instead at least you do not take away votes from a possible good thing.

Ron Paul seeks to reinstate the constitution as it was ment to be give people back there freedom.

Why is Ron Paul gone from the running?

Did not a one of you watch Ron Pauls speeches he is the only one I know who had anything differnt to say in the race for canidates.

Why do all these stiffs like McSame consistantly get elected into office? It does not make since. Its like its all setup.

Obama will do better then McSame I'm sure of it but.... If our vote actually counted for anything I would vote ron paul... Seing as how are votes only count as a small contribution to the electorial votes I aint voting or I'm votin Obama cause I dont wanna see McSame in office he is the worst case scenerio I lived Alaska for a while you think the prices of fuel and food here are poor Ms. Palin did nothing for the Alaskans to even out the playing feild with the lower 48... Instead she squandered more money from the people via outrageous prices so that she could pay people there divedend checks every year for the pipeline basically it was the people paying for it think of it for a while. The lower 48 flys there goods accross many states constantly everyday to be exact so what is the differnce if you fly goods to alaska or from alaska not much really its all a big illusion created by government that its a big deal to do this and thats why it costs more when in truth it costs a lot more to fly across the country ... Not to mention she has already been caught in the act of some horrendous crimes. She has done unthinkable things that you or I would have been imprisoned for years for and sued to high heaven. Proven fact. She is a manipulator, and master at the art of blackmail.

Ballot box or not we do not want more of the same.

Vote No Curruption no McSame!

I would love to see Ron Paul but... I do not know weather this is possible.
The electorial vote is the only thing that counts and the votes are made by people who are educated by our system thus influenced and brainwashed to make decisions on what the government wants for the government it is no conspiracy the government pays for the education and the education given to these people are made by the government and for the government so they can brainwash the people to spread there structure. Dont believe me read up on instructional design or becoming a leader these books will show you how to create a social structure within your business it is the same thing but on a more massive scale.

Educate yourself then look into things you will then learn I am not spewing utter BS.

So my vote is Obama because giving no vote or voting for someone else will take away a vote for at least a half assed chance at reestablishment for the people.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

hansvonlieven

Quote from: reada on October 04, 2008, 06:52:54 AM
hans, nobody has it - we all just have more debt, we have to work for and pay back as taxes
http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=6433985877267580603&hl=de
the upper one percent does'nt need money, they're immune to this illusion  :D i guess

@ reada,

You miss the point. The reason for the 700 billion dollar bail out is that there is a shortfall of 700 billion, money that should have been there but isn't anymore. So who has got it?

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

Kator01

Hi all,

you should read  this here :

http://www.tbrnews.org/

This will oper your eyes. The money can not just vanish or go lost. It is as Hans says : It has been shipped to ...

Regards

Kator