Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

700 BILLION DOLLAR BILL MUST READ

Started by Spewing, October 03, 2008, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hansvonlieven

@ vonwolf,

good to hear from you. This is exactly the kind of stuff I have been talking about. If a country allows their citizens to be fleeced in such a fashion, lets the criminals get away with it, and then forces people to replace the money that was stolen in the first place it's not much of an administration.

And just to make things clear, the banks had to be in on it in the first place or they would not have lent the money.

They knew all along what the scam was and they cashed in on it. I feel sorry for the American people. And as usual the culprits go free.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

fuzzytomcat

Quote from: PYRODIN123321 on October 04, 2008, 10:50:12 AM
@ Fuzzy Tomcat

Have you sat down and read this whole thing?

I didn't really want to but, given the bullshit you pointed out I guess i"ll have to.  :-[

Hi PYRODIN123321,

I read it when I have time, the "Sections" I listed were the big flags that this isn't a Democrat or Republican issue as much as a "Legislative" government  branch issue. There's got to be term limits on these SOB's in Congress and the House of Representatives. The President, Governor's "Executive" branch have term limits some of those idiots in the "Legislative" branch have been there longer than you probably have been alive (not being mean to you at all) vote them SOB's out, we need new citizens to take the torch thru this dark time, we need term limits.

There is wayyyyyyy to much pork in this bill that is now law ............... 100's of BILLION's

Best Regards,
Fuzzy

helmut

Quote from: hansvonlieven on October 04, 2008, 06:37:39 PM
@ reada,

You miss the point. The reason for the 700 billion dollar bail out is that there is a shortfall of 700 billion, money that should have been there but isn't anymore. So who has got it?

Hans von Lieven

@ Hans  and orthers

Here in Germany
the news want to make us believe, that the summ vor the baiout is about 700Mrd and not 700Brd
Can anyone help out with realistik information and perhaps some reference.

helmut

orbs

Quote from: helmut on October 05, 2008, 04:47:54 AM
Here in Germany the news want to make us believe, that the summ vor the baiout is about 700Mrd and not 700Brd

factor:10610910121015
SI prefix:M (mega-)G (giga-)T (tera-)P (peta-)
(American) English:millionbilliontrillionquadrillion
German:MillionMilliardeBillionBilliarde

See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SI_prefix and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_and_short_scales

helmut

Quote from: orbs on October 05, 2008, 06:54:25 AM

factor:10610910121015
SI prefix:M (mega-)G (giga-)T (tera-)P (peta-)
(American) English:millionbilliontrillionquadrillion
German:MillionMilliardeBillionBilliarde

See also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SI_prefix and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_and_short_scales

@Orbs
Thanx for the Update.