Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Mill - any comments to this idea?

Started by ooandioo, November 03, 2005, 06:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbird

hi andi,

you're moving right along.  well done.

i have a question or 2.

"This will be V=7854cm?*1000cm=785.398.000cm? this weights 785.398kg"

"V=785.398cm? "

is the first V value just another way to write the second (never saw this before)?

"its force is F=m*g=7.704 N"  what is g?

also not sure what you mean "Looks very good, as we need quite less lifting power."  less than what?  what are you comparing it to?

"E=m*g*Dh/3.600.000J/kWh"  is Dh distance of height?

one last.  if the fall distace were .75m, does that mean power would be 1/2 again more (1.6kwh)?

tbird
It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

ooandioo

Quote from: tbird on August 24, 2006, 09:34:41 AM
hi andi,

you're moving right along.  well done.

i have a question or 2.

"This will be V=7854cm?*1000cm=785.398.000cm? this weights 785.398kg"

"V=785.398cm? "

is the first V value just another way to write the second (never saw this before)?

QuoteI mean, 785.398.000cm? equals 785.398 kg water mass.

"its force is F=m*g=7.704 N"  what is g?

Quoteg=gravitational acc.=9.81m/s?

also not sure what you mean "Looks very good, as we need quite less lifting power."  less than what?  what are you comparing it to?

QuoteI'm comparing to the mass thats above sealevel, thats the mass that has to be pumped with the shuttle.

"E=m*g*Dh/3.600.000J/kWh"  is Dh distance of height?

Quoteright

one last.  if the fall distace were .75m, does that mean power would be 1/2 again more (1.6kwh)?

Quotealso right.

tbird

tbird

hi andi,

got most of your answers. 

still not sure what mass above sealevel you are comparing.  we are talking about your design that only works on the up stroke, right?  are you comparing the weight to produce the pressure needed to compress the shuttle piston in the first design to.... something?  i'm stuck.

help!

tbird

ooandioo

hi tbird,

the shuttle has to be lighter than the water it displaces, then it wents up. In a closed pipe, heading 1m above sealevel, it also has to overcome the weight of the water in the pipe above sealevel, that is 785,4kg. It has to be lighter, or its volume has to be bigger than its weight in compare of the weight of the water it displaces+the water it shall displace in the pipe above the sealevel (i think i don't understand the sentence myself...).

Andi

tbird

andi,

i think i see why we confused each other.  the water being pushed out doesn't stay above the pipe (creating back pressure). it could be delivered to a holding device supported above sealevel (you used that word) but lower than the max height the shuttle can push the water to. once the water starts to fall, work can then be extracted.  after we get water delivery (a waterfall) accomplished, then we can design the best way to make work using this falling water.  does that change your figures any?

tbird