Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Mill - any comments to this idea?

Started by ooandioo, November 03, 2005, 06:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Okay, here is now a quick video I just recorded
of my experiment via my PDA with just one hand , so it is a bit shaky !

The attached AVI movie  has Microsoft MPEG4-V2 video codec and GSM6.10
audio codec at 320x240 res.
You can only download it, if you are logged into the forum.

Let me know, if you can replicate it simularly !
Many thanks to TBIRD to getting me onto the right track !

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

All,
one easy design criterium is, that you can lift the water up over the
level of the main bassin as high as the swimmer body has as height !

So if your cylindrical swimmer piston body is 1 Meter high, you can also
lift the whole water above it 1 Meter high.
So if you have the 1 Meter high  and 1 Meter diameter swimmer piston body 100 Meters deep inside the water,
you can lift 100 x 785.4 kg water= 78540 Kg of water 1 Meter high, which will be an energy of about 214 Watthours.
If you make the swimmer body itsself 10 Meter high, you can also lift the 78540 Kg of water 10 Meters high above
the main level, so you already have 2140 Watthours of energy.
So it is wise to maximize the height of the swimmer body to lift all of the water the maximum height
over the main water level.

hartiberlin

P.S: To overcome 100 Meters of water pressure you need to pump
the air with about 10 bar in the hose to get down to 100 Meters deepth.

Now the question is, how much energy do we need to push a volume of 10 Meter x 1 Meter diameter
volume 10 bar air down there 100 Meters ?

ooandioo

Ok, now you all are at the point i was long time ago. The swimmer is able to pump up as much water as you like, as long its able to pump up the 1m above sealevel.

hartiberlin - thats the question I'm asking all the time. Will the amount of stored water be enough to alow recompression or reinflating the shuttle?

Andi

tbird

hi stefan,

it sure feels good having you back onboard.  extra well done for really trying to get the definative and not just say "it doesn't work"!!  with this attiude, we can do anything!

QuoteThus if you have it 100 Meters deep, it will lift the whole 100 Meter column
of water above the aircylinder !

we should restudy John Herrings designs.  using his method, you can produce the same weight (lift the same amount of water) in only 50 meters. after all this topic is called "Gravity Mill" (his work).

Quoteone easy design criterium is, that you can lift the water up over the
level of the main bassin as high as the swimmer body has as height !

this may be true, but it is not limited to this.  the size of the exit pipe determines how high you can push it.  remember the shuttle piston will displace above water level the positive buoyancy.  if your exit pipe were twice as large, it would only raise it half as high.  you still get the same weight.  if the exit pipe is half the volume, you can push it twice as high.  as a result though, you change the time it takes to get all the water out.  bigger pipe, more volume.  smaller pipe, less volume.  being able to lift the water to the height you want is a nice advantage.

QuoteNow the question is, how much energy do we need to push a volume of 10 Meter x 1 Meter diameter
volume 10 bar air down there 100 Meters ?

this can probably be done. that's why i didn't boohoo andi's design before, but why go to 100meters?  if you stay with John Herrings designs, you can have a continues (pretty much) flow from a more reasonable depth. remember, the deeper you go, the more pressure you have to create.  plus if you drop something, who's going to pick it up at 100 meters?

andi

Quotehartiberlin - thats the question I'm asking all the time. Will the amount of stored water be enough to alow recompression or reinflating the shuttle?

if you use the John Herring design,  this is quite easy.  he uses leveage (could be big time) to do this work.  from the examples before if you took 1meter (not all 10) of water 10 feet away and attached it to a lever, the other end would now feel 10 times the weight.  the only question is how much of your water supply do you want (or have to because of space resriction) to use to do this job.  having said that, you should be able to use this same leverage to work your compressor.  it may not end up looking like a conventional compressor, but there should be a way.

i sure there are still unanswered questions and i probably just created more, so let's get to it.

tbird

It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!