Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Mill - any comments to this idea?

Started by ooandioo, November 03, 2005, 06:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbird

hi all,

i found this on the internet by accident.  how did this get buried?  did hartiberlin's post scare everyone off?  surely , if you are a diver, you've used a BC to get you to the surface.

all of us crying for free energy should really be looking at this one very close.  for me (i live on a boat) it would be a little heavy to get the needed power to move my home around.  however, a smaller version aimed at only suppling my living needs, i think quite possible.  most of you live in a house with at least a little yard (or garden as you might call it) where you could construct your power station.  an ocean, lake or pond, etc, is really not necessary.  a self contained unit constructed above ground would work the same.  it may not be 30+ feet, but what you lose in depth, you can make up in diameter.

this unit may have a lot of drawbacks, maintance, large volume for power ratio, etc., but it has one large plus....FREE ENERGY!  isn't that what this forum is looking for?

if you are truely not a "na-sayer", you should get out your drawing board and post some workable designs people can build at home (or with min. outside work).

if anyone can see why this really won't work, please enlighten me.

sure, we maybe looking at the model-t of the free energy efforts, but we have to START someplace.

just from looking at the stuff posted by Don Adsitt of John Herring's work, i would say the recompression of the shuttle piston would be the hardest to do.  but, when you think about it, you are only trying to create a small amount of pressure (depending on depth shuttle piston travels to) in the shuttle piston.  rather than use the leverage as John Herring suggest, i would use the leverage to raise a wieght that would be heavy enough to compress the shuttle piston from the top.

i think attention should be given to how your waterfall (that's what you are really making here) should best be used.  hydroturbines seem like an expensive item and water wheels seem like they waste a lot of availabe engery.  LET'S BE CLEVER!!

don't you think it deserves as much attention as has been given to some of the other NON-WORKING topics?  the replies to this post will show if (and who) this group is really interested in free engery.  just because you may not use it yourself, doesn't mean you can't help those who will.

if i have overlooked some basic reason this device can't work, i apologize.  if we can't find a reson, we all need to apologize to John Herring.

tbird

It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it!

tbird

hi FreeEnergy,

thanks for the link.  it just goes to show how trusting and easily put off some people are.  if anybody believed Jim_Mich, they should be ashamed of themselves.  he is so far off on the displacement value, i wouldn't believe anything he said.  1 cubic foot of water weights 64.7 pounds (salt water more).  terry5732  makes a point of the water wieght above.  did he forget the water pressure filling in behind?  all the others were talking with emotions or off topic.  the whole link seemed pretty useless to me.

i think a simple test to see if the water could be lifted by, in our case what we call the shuttle piston, all we have to do is take a ping pong ball under water with a length of pipe (doesn't have to be long, one end out of water by 1 inch) with id the same as ball diameter. if the ball went up and pushed out the water, great. if not, the proof it doesn't work is there (as long as you didn't try to push the water too high).  anybody up for the job?

tbird

tbird

hi all,

couldn't stand the wait.  went out this a.m. and did the test myself.  i took a piece of 1.25" id pvc pipe, 12" long and a plug of styrofoam wrapped with duct tape (about 2" long), went to the edge of the harbor, submerged the pipe vertically except for the last 1.5" to 2".  i inserted the plug from the bottom and without hesitation it not only went to the top, pushing water out all the way, it came out of the tube.

anybody else want to tell me why this won't work?

QuoteYou miss something. The energy is here stored inside the compressed piston. The only question is, would the water that is transported during the way down and up enough to compress the piston for a next ride.

ooandioo, you wrote the last post before i stepped in.  the amount of water can be almost any amout simply because you can deliver it almost any distance away.  lets say you need 100#s to compress the shuttle.  if you have 10#s of water (just over a gallon) 10 feet away with a lever and fulcrum, you now have enough force to raise the 100#s, right?  how many gallons in 1 cubic foot?  just under 8.  if you took it 20 feet away, you only need 5#s.  sounds like plenty of water to me.  the one thing you have to be aware of is the height the smaller weight needs to move the 100#s the distance needed for operation.

if all are clear on this point, what's next?

tbird

FreeEnergy

Quote from: tbird on August 22, 2006, 10:56:24 AM
hi all,

couldn't stand the wait.  went out this a.m. and did the test myself.  i took a piece of 1.25" id pvc pipe, 12" long and a plug of styrofoam wrapped with duct tape (about 2" long), went to the edge of the harbor, submerged the pipe vertically except for the last 1.5" to 2".  i inserted the plug from the bottom and without hesitation it not only went to the top, pushing water out all the way, it came out of the tube.

anybody else want to tell me why this won't work?

QuoteYou miss something. The energy is here stored inside the compressed piston. The only question is, would the water that is transported during the way down and up enough to compress the piston for a next ride.

ooandioo, you wrote the last post before i stepped in.  the amount of water can be almost any amout simply because you can deliver it almost any distance away.  lets say you need 100#s to compress the shuttle.  if you have 10#s of water (just over a gallon) 10 feet away with a lever and fulcrum, you now have enough force to raise the 100#s, right?  how many gallons in 1 cubic foot?  just under 8.  if you took it 20 feet away, you only need 5#s.  sounds like plenty of water to me.  the one thing you have to be aware of is the height the smaller weight needs to move the 100#s the distance needed for operation.

if all are clear on this point, what's next?

tbird

now how much water in weight did you get out? would it be heavy enough to push the piston all the way back down?