Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A machine to convert gravity to mechanical energy # 2

Started by brian334, October 04, 2008, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Follow the Nike slogan brian334...

Just Do It.

Why continue to question something if your sure it is correct?

All you are doing is wasting precious time which could be used engineering your device and discovering the truth are you not.

During the course of your posting and the hours invested in discussions you could have achieved a full product with the full answer staring you in the face.

Not inspired yet ?

Then you will never do so.

Just Do It.

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

TinselKoala

truth said:

"5. The only thing worse than being proved wrong is being proved wrong hundreds of years ago."

And that's the Truth!!

brian334

In general the diameter of a hurricane eye is 10 to 15 miles, some are bigger and some are smaller. As far as the height of a hurricane it does not matter. The air diverted into the eye would almost completely stay at sea level.

As far as the tank being strong enough to withstand repeated sudden stops.
A few shock absorbers would solve the problem.

Is this cheaper than hydrocarbons? 
The problem is the hydrocarbons will some day run out and when they do we will be screwed.

The reason I don’t build the machine and test it.
The machine is not complicated but its not something a amateur could build in there back yard.

infringer

Brian334,

So you consider yourself an in this classification...

Makes perfect since I appreciate your effort to bring us a solution as does everyone here in this thread I assume!

But in order to further prove this device it will have to be built by yourself.
Unfortunate well yes and no.

In order to be a back yard builder and no longer be an amateur you must do things such as build things and it appears this is the ordinary evolution of growth...

If you have ever seen some of the builds on here you would know that building can be done by anyone with nearly anything as long as you attempt... Excommon is a perfect example of the guy who can build something with what appears to be nothing!

Think of now the million ways you could build this device and what is humanly possible for you at the current time then achieve the build.

Some things to consider are resistance during the fall the shape of a bladder is most likely less wind resistant when empty which will provide just one of the many resistances to equate for .

I'm not saying your device will not work with 100% certainty but present it in a manner that is very mindful equating for every piece of the puzzle and maybe then you will find a builder of your device or possibly you will find that it is not worth building and in fact you may be incorrect.

It is obvious you are presenting an idea and expecting someone else to build and prove your idea as correct in order for this to happen you need substantial evidence to support your devices work.

Good Luck with your endeavor ...

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

brian334

Truth,
The drawings posted at my website are not blueprints, the only purpose of the drawings is to illustrate general ideas.

The tanks with the 63 lb weight fall in a continuous column.
The cintinuous column is always getting longer at one end and shorter at the other end.
When the tanks are added to the top of the column it gets longer, and when the tanks are removed from the bottom of the column it gets shorter.
The continuous column always stays the same size and weight and always accelerates down do to the force of gravity.

I stay the 63 lb weight will have enough momentum to at least double the displacement of the tank.

What do you stay, and please back it up with numbers.