Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A machine to convert gravity to mechanical energy # 2

Started by brian334, October 04, 2008, 01:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jandell254

Brian, before you spend any more money on this machine you should take a good look at the maths and physics involved, which is all high school level stuff. 
Work out the energy losses and gains for a single bucket at each stage of the loop.  If you know how to use Excel you could make a model of it which will allow you to easily change the parameters of the machine to see the effects this would have.
This will save you alot of money and time in the future.

brian334

Jandell,
Thanks for the advice, I have limited math skills. I would appreciate your help.
Please explain to me mathematically why this machine won’t work.
Thanks,
Brian

AB Hammer

brian334

Take all your thoughts on this design and reverse them. We who build become our worst critics for good reason so, that is what you need to learn and you will see for yourself. This will also tell you what you have to improve on. Don't get tunnel vision on what you are doing.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

utilitarian

Quote from: brian334 on December 16, 2008, 03:45:35 PM
Jandell,
Thanks for the advice, I have limited math skills. I would appreciate your help.
Thanks,
Brian

You appear to have some kind of chip on your shoulder.  A full mathematical analysis of your device is quite a bit of work, which no one likes to do for free, but it is obvious to most that at each and every stage, given frictional losses, your device would consume more energy than it produces.

Most likely no one will take the time and energy to prove that your machine cannot work, to your satisfaction.  Why bother?  As soon as you try to build your device, you will realize the obstacles involved in trying to extract energy from it.

brian334

Jandell,
Thanks,
Brian