Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sabous Magnet Motor

Started by CLaNZeR, October 06, 2008, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Quote from: yoyo on October 10, 2008, 02:05:55 AM
HEY NIGHTLIFE - you have a puny mind unable to comprehend more than one concept of PM.

Your 'statement of fact' is a more a statement of ignorance!

You thinking the ONLY way to get OU from PM is self-destructive acceleration and it MUST BE SO is.... your opinion.  A stupid, idiotic one - but hey - you are entitled to it.  To state your 'opinion'  (as fucked-up as it is) as LAW further demonstrates your inferior intellect.

:P

If you wish to call me names and disrespect me, please do that in person. My comments are facts and if you took the time to think about it, you would know I am right. If you would like to talk about what I posted, then we can do that provided it is done respectfully. I will not stand for being disrespected and anyone is more then welcome to sit down and talk to me in person over a cup of coffee but please note that I am not very nice to those who disrespect me in person.

nightlife

AB Hammer, "This can be a true statement if there are no resistance. Gravity + velocity - resistance.  Resistance / friction will regulate any speed. A PM device blowing apart is possible, but not likely unless it is built poorly. But all and all don't you think we need a runner first before we argue about flying apart."

I am loosing my mind trying to get you all to understand what I am saying.

For A PM to produce more energy then it consumes, it would have to continuously accelerate unless a resistance is added to limit the RPM of the PM.

You get the PM to self run, then it consumes the energy it produces and therefore will stay at a steady RPM. Once a resistance is added, it will decelerate until it comes to a halt.

Isn’t that basic common sense?

nightlife

Creativity, thank you. Finally we have someone else with some common sense here.  Now if we can get the others to understand this. Common sense is becoming hard to find in people these days. LOL

nightlife

The more I look at the pictures and watch the video, I find there to be a lot of unnecessary resistance in the design that would just add to the loss of energy that could be left to be added to the over all efficiency.

The zip ties, the placement of the three magnets around the top and the pivot point are just a few things that I see that could be designed better to eliminate some of the resistance.

Nihilanth

Nightlife, there is a "modify" button in the top right corner of each post you make when signed in. I'd appreciate it if you used it in the future to add-on to your posts rather then quadruple-posting.
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.