Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets please use common sense.

Started by nightlife, October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Quote from: Michelinho on October 09, 2008, 12:31:17 AM
@ marco,

Take a neodinium magnet before it is magnetized and after? What's the difference between the two? They are both the same but yet very different, one does work the other doesn't. A magnet is full of energy and it is kinetic.

Take care,

Michel

So your statement is that neo's are full of energy....

Got some proof?

Marco.

myrmex

i ain't no expert but basically a neo magnet is a mass of material super heated that will realign the position of the particle inside , so in essence the difference betwen a non heated magnet and a magnetic magnet is the energy you put into as heat ... wich is in itslef kinetic energy.

nightlife

Michelinho,
QuoteAverage for me is most of the people you see around that watch Fox news and believe everything said.

I too see a lot of that but when two or more get together with open minds, true common sense can be found and agreed upon, provided the two or group has enough life experience to so.

This is why I started this tread.

-[marco]-, 
QuoteHow can you even make such a statement?

You do not know what i can and cannot prove.

I can and i will prove you wrong.

Lets just start with the fact that magnets do contain energy. Let me prove that by having you place two iron core substances about one inch away from each other and record the affect. Then place one iron core substance about one inch away from a magnet and record the affect. You will find that there was no affect between the two iron core substances but there was between the magnet and the iron core substance. That is because the magnet was attracted to the iron core substance and therefore drew its self to it and therefore doing work. The work that was done was made possible due to the energy that is stored in the magnet and the energy that is stored in the iron core substance. The only difference in the iron core substance and the magnet is that the magnet contains a energy that flows in two different directions and the iron core substance's energy only flows in one direction.

Now lets hear how you can prove me wrong.

myrmex

The action of making electricity is to take a charge that is missing to equilibrate the balance in betwen particle

A magnet is basically a shell for kinetic energy , the reason it attract other is because the energy contained inside the magnet is trapped there and try to equilibrate itself with his surrounding but can never achieve so therefore pulling out the mass toward itself...

take for example a piece of cloth and a plastic if you rub them you will get static eletricity , but since the energy is not trapped it can move from one another and spark , in a magnet the energy stay around the magnet without ever being able to enter the mass unlike other material ... this is why we wrap wire around it to collect that eletricity.

I see magnet as a barrier that does not let energy comes in or comes out , this might hold truth or not but this is how i see magnet. Also there is no energy inside the magnet , simply the kinetic energy used to permeate the substance to its surrounding...

GeoscienceStudent

Quote from: nightlife on October 08, 2008, 08:50:02 PM
GeoscienceStud, "Wind comes from higher pressure moving to replace lower pressure that occurs due to the air being heated from the sun (convection).  An energy input from the sun."

Lets talk about pressure for minute. What is pressure? What is heat?

They are both just a mass of vibrations that become what they are by being applied to a resistance. They both contain the other. Heat contains pressure and pressure contains heat because they are both the same and the only thing that makes them different is their vibrancy and or the resistance they encounter. You can not have pressure with out having heat and you can not have heat with out having a pressure.

You missed the point.  The whole thing is started by the energy from the sun, an input.  And in this case of wind, the lower pressure is due to convection (caused by heat from the sun) causing the air to rise and the pressure of the area is reduced, thus decreased pressure.  The air then cools as it rises and  is then unable to hold the water in it causing it to release that water and it rains.  The higher pressure is caused by the air being cooler and thus causes it to fall.  Directions of the winds are due to Corialis effect.
This does not mean that temperature and pressure are inversely proportionate, they are proportionate.  But this is due to that cold are becomes more dense and is heavier, thus falls.  Hot air is less dense and lighter thus rises.
The wind is not occuring because it is energy, necessarily, but because of the EFFECT of energy.  Just like the computer is not energy itself.  It is working because the effect of energy.  The baseball does not move towards the batter because it IS energy.  It is because of the force behind it of what threw it.  The magnets are made because of a force of energy behind it.  It takes energy to make the magnets to begin with.  It takes energy to make the dynamo effect magnetic fields of the Earth.  They did not just appear there out of nowhere.  Energy cannot be created nor destroyed it is basically  a form of plasma that is the 4th state of matter.  But to harness energy you have to understand the laws of thermodynamics. 

Hang in there, it will eventually come if you keep educating yourself.  I know this is difficult to grasp, because when you look at chemistry, and kinetic energy, it just looks like we aught to be able to grab that energy.  But processes have to be applied.