Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Magluvin on January 22, 2010, 10:29:24 PM
I like the use of the spark plug. It all looks good. I would take 2 spark plugs and get rid of the hook tips and just use the platinum tips! =]
So now were not looking for a freq, just radiant energy.
Where did you get that pic?
Mags

@ nightlife
nice pic of perrault good.

nightlife

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on January 22, 2010, 10:44:50 PM
@ nightlife
nice pic of perrault good.

Perrault = fairytail.  What did you mean by that?

sparks

No just low to high.  The folks over the Joule Thief thread have been going from low to high for a while now.  The lowest frequency I can imagine is when a conductor lies within an electrostatic field.  This is the field produced by abunch of negatively charged stuff over here and abunch of positively charged stuff over there.  The conductor skin is mostly negatively charged.  In this type of field it will move away from the negatively charged stuff and towards the positively charged stuff.  Like when our hair moves when you have pickedup too much negatively charged stuff.  Ever touch a door knob when you are negatively charged.    The metal doorknob isnt completing the circuit to anything.  It is stuck in a piece of wood.  Totally insulated yet the spark gap still fires.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: sparks on January 22, 2010, 10:02:16 PM
      I think if we take little impulses and put them into a resonant tank each little impulse is stored in the tank.  It does not leave this machine.  The whole tank is an energy storer upper.  Proper phasing of the input is critical. This way a very small charge driven current can soon become a very powerful current INSIDE THE OSCILLATOR.  After a while there are enough impulses stored in the oscillator to let em go resulting in a much more meaningful event then the individual impulses could ever effect on their own.  Like driving motors from radio receivers in cars.  Tesla loved capacitors.  Capacitors dont give a damn about the passage of time.  If you were inside a capacitor time would stand still.  There would be absolutely no change in the electromagnetic input to your eyes and ears and nerve endings.  Upon emerging from the capacitor things would be different.  Time didnt standstill out there.  It was changing alot.

Tito

If the lower frequency output from the tank is imposed on a tank that recognises the lowerfrequency discharge as an impulse then this second stage oscillator does what the first one did.  Pretty soon you can have such a lowfrequency high amplitude output that it starts to look like a flat wave and your bias level is way up there.  Like thousands of volts overground up there.

hi sir spark

the way you describe it
i feel that you got it already, am i right sir?

if you got it then congratulation, i'm happy for you sir  :)

:-X  :-X  :-X

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: ramset on January 22, 2010, 10:24:45 PM
Tito
Quote:

i think its case to case basis
------------------------------
In this case the neighbor is dead.

your secret must be pretty important to you
Being" very biggest and all!"

Tito no further comments from me
I meet guys like you everywhere
I just don't like seeing them here.
You don't belong amongst men like these.
you are a ------------

Chet

hi chet

why don't you say it?, if it makes you feel better, don't worry i won't fight back i understand you sir.  :(