Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

I think sparks is a small step in front of the solution.
I will tell you one so called secret which Tito probably discovered : Tesla resonance is NOT LIKE RESONANCE WE KNOW ABOUT.

"The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." Nikola Tesla

I will give you an example of "thinking clearly" , I hope so ;D

If there is AMPLIFICATION somewhere it means the energy inside RISE in time.Ok ?
That match with our normal resonance when power supply is going to add a tiny bit of energy each time to allow amplification.BUT Tito is using antenna. What it means ? He can't do that with our known resonance.
Why ? Because feeding a circuit with a hash of very wide  frequency signals CANNOT add a required amount of energy to normal resonant circuit.
From wikipedia we have :
"In physics, resonance is the tendency of a system (usually a linear system) to oscillate at larger amplitude at some frequencies than at others. These are known as the system's resonant frequencies (or resonance frequencies). At these frequencies, even small periodic driving forces can produce large amplitude oscillations."

and here : "Electrical resonance occurs in an electric circuit at a particular resonance frequency when the impedance between the input and output of the circuit is at a minimum (or when the transfer function is at a maximum). Often this happens when the impedance between the input and output of the circuit is almost zero and when the transfer function is close to one.Resonant circuits exhibit ringing and can generate higher voltages and currents than are fed into them."

We clearly see that to keep system at resonance we have to feed it with impulses of strict frequency or harmonic of it and with a proper phase - periodic impulses.
Ok, then I assume that Tito can have a bank of caps , fill them with kicks from antenna then discharge at proper rate.Again seems feasible but cannot be done with normal resonance - try it!

now you see - it is not normal resonance but google and you will find....
"oscillator like child on swing"

Take a look at the picture- if you understand it ,you have now one additional puzzle (and one of two most important)....  and you should see why every inventor struggle with damaged devices  ;D
The most extraordinary is that I'm telling this without even having actual device  :P Simply I'm handicapped now so I cannot make and  cannot spend time in repair damaged room when it will runaway.

forest

oops, seems that I've told too much  ::) Please do not speed up the natural process of learning, we all have to keep up and think globally about context.
It is not only about free energy, it's also about a change in life for many. Think for example about people in deep Siberia. From the first look free energy should give them a free heat and power, but actually it's not that simple because they live now mostly due to jobs related to big oil industry.
Do you have all the solutions ????!

sparks

Echoes are cool.  Resonance.  Re sound Ance
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

ramset

Tito
Quote;

why don't you say it?, if it makes you feel better, don't worry i won't fight back i understand you sir.
------------------------------------------------
Tito, I hope you find true happiness.
That is the "ONLY" thing worth giving your family or son!

Just recently I started down this road.
You can't buy it .
You can't sell it.
It truly is priceless!
But its Free [sort of]

Sorry I said This-----------------
I hope you find true happiness!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma