Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Electrostatic potentials are worth investigating.  These are the potentials that are produced in space which cause currents which disrupt the magnetic field which induces electrostatic potentials that produce currents that disrupt the magnetic field which produce currents.......     Which comes first,  and can we split the wave?  A wheatstone bridge can.   You can produce an alternating current through the galvenometer by just changing the resistance of the unknown resistance to be measured to the dc voltage impressed on the entire device.  Earth has lots of charge.  Upwards of a columb.  Space not so much.  Earth is polarized negative space positive.  Put a wheatstone bridge in between and vary the unknown resistance produce currents in the galvenometer.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

ramset

Hay Tito

Show this to your son
80 yr old man[a neighbor] found frozen to death next to the wood pile
60 feet from his house
His wife [a neighbor] was found two days later ,not quite frozen [dead
yet]inside the house delusional

While your busy making bikes for your son and giggling with him about how cool it will be.

Think about the dead neighbor and all the others that will Die while you play and worry about your sons future and your legacy

If you think that I am being Dramatic you are crazy

The Guys that run our world [Oil ,Gov'ts, big companies]
step over Dead and dying bodies every day on there way to a golf game
Or maybe building a bike for their kid??

Are you one of those??

Show this to your son TITO
This incident just happened!!
You want their names and pictures??
The ball is in your court Buddy

Chet

Ps
Maybe now you know why I'm so angry[a huge understatement]
ASK your son if he is OK with people dying?

Who knows maybe he's a chip off the old block?
If thats the case you don't belong here!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Magluvin

That was a cool link Nightlife
But Tesla always claimed high freq. And Yes low freq can be dangerous.

I would say a wide open receiver should find something. Or just fine tuning all the way through the bands. lol

Mags

baroutologos

I see, Tito do the part he knows best (as many clever people do)
They sell hope. Perhaps Tito craves attentions and tender...

Most people say it can be done and OU is out there. Perhaps it is, perhaps it is not. Go to a Haitian fate-striken man and tell him the life is good and luxurious life exist!

If he is destined to die in porverty and live in unhuman conditions, a luxurious life existing or not does not makes any difference for him. He is better knowing that does not exist anyway.

For our case. We have not seen any usefull OU ever. We have not a clue how our lifes could be improved since we propably won't get Ou for the next 100 years. (i am moderate here)

It is good to be a positive thinker and dreamer, but when comes to bottom line, acomplishment and technology exploitation for our betterment. We are left, again, to zero.

I make a puplic offer

Tito says he is busy for a living etc etc I am willing to PAY, individually 1,000USD now, if he could train me to achieve usefull OU myself. Later i would be unwilling to give out the secret to people easily (that i paid) and instead i would be morally obliged at introducing Tito for training them.

I am confident that many would be willing to do, thus the technology would be spread, Tito or anyone would be benefited a lot from the procedure, thus a win-win condition.

My offer is real and honest.

Baroutologos

sparks

If the spark gap is considered a resistor changing it's value at a given frequency and incorporated into a wheatstone bridge:   as the resistance to be measured changes,  current flow through the galvenometer increases. We have conversion of resistance into current flow.  The powerscource is the electrostatic potential between mass and nonmass.  In a semiconductor there are holes and there are electrons.  In what we call fullfledged conductors (prime number of protons for the mathmatically inclined) the same condition applies as electrons are jumping from one atom to the next trying to assume a noble gas configuration.  This leaves wholes or positive charges on the parent atom.  This desire for male and female electron bonding in valence shells is a stronger force than the protonic electrostatic potentials that are shielded by the lower valence shell electrons.  The electrons in the valence shells are free to do what they want.  Most of the time they like to screw around/with each other.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love