Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Three Keys to Changing The World

Started by Nihilanth, October 08, 2008, 02:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nihilanth

1 Free Energy:
   No powersupplys that can be regulated, controlled or blocked once it is started. No fuel, it must be free and self-powering. Not even solar or burning water.

2 Elemental Transmutation:
   Once you remove the boundary of the abundance of elements, no material can truely have  any more value than any other.

3 Home Assembly:
   The least necessary, but possibly the most powerful of the three. This allows the replication of the previous two at zero cost, when powered by them. If any object can be created from everpresent raw elements(thanks to transmutation) including a means of mass production then no one will depend on anyone else anymore if it is properly developed into atomic-level replication.

A Fresh Start

Free Energy, and possibly all of these could be achieved if we would just organized better. If we organized the information on a website like this better, cut out the unproductive discussion and determine exactly what devices work efficiently, cost-effectiveness size/portability, lifespan &  simplicity / ease of replication, then we can make actual progress.

So far PES Wiki is the closest to this, but it's limited by it's attempt to draw in people who only believe in "conventional" power and contains something of an excess of unusable information. Regular incremental backups of the site(with minimalist graphics etc.) available easily for download on the homepage would prevent it from ever really being destroyed. The only real problem with such a system is that it would rely on the trust of other members to test each others work, as well as the risk of infiltration by new members seeking to ruin the site, and trusted members identities being stolen.

That's all I can think of for now.
"I think it's better to have ideas [than beliefs.] You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant." - Rufus the 13 Apostle.

spinner

Hi, Nihilanth!
So, in other words a Perpetuum Mobile, Apis Philosophorum, and Utopia... Yeah, that would be nice.. Count me in!

And all this should be possible with just a better organization of 'us, the gold-seekers'?
Maybe...

Free Energy, and possibly all of these could be achieved if we would just organized better. If we organized the information on a website like this better, cut out the unproductive discussion and determine exactly what devices work efficiently, cost-effectiveness size/portability, lifespan &  simplicity / ease of replication, then we can make actual progress.

I particularly like "cut out the unproductive discussions" sentence!
Cheers!
"Ex nihilo nihil"

utilitarian

Fourth key: Magic genie lamps.  Give each person a magic genie in a lamp that will grant free wishes.  Let's all work on capturing genies and stuffing them in lamps.

b0rg13

Quote from: Nihilanth on October 08, 2008, 02:09:30 AM
1 Free Energy:
   No powersupplys that can be regulated, controlled or blocked once it is started. No fuel, it must be free and self-powering. Not even solar or burning water.

2 Elemental Transmutation:
   Once you remove the boundary of the abundance of elements, no material can truely have  any more value than any other.

3 Home Assembly:
   The least necessary, but possibly the most powerful of the three. This allows the replication of the previous two at zero cost, when powered by them. If any object can be created from everpresent raw elements(thanks to transmutation) including a means of mass production then no one will depend on anyone else anymore if it is properly developed into atomic-level replication.

A Fresh Start

So far PES Wiki is the closest to this, but it's limited by it's attempt to draw in people who only believe in "conventional" power and contains something of an excess of unusable information. Regular incremental backups of the site(with minimalist graphics etc.) available easily for download on the homepage would prevent it from ever really being destroyed. The only real problem with such a system is that it would rely on the trust of other members to test each others work, as well as the risk of infiltration by new members seeking to ruin the site, and trusted members identities being stolen.

That's all I can think of for now.

this can ALL be done right now,B U T >>>>>>NOTHING will EVER change untill the people in general form there own local economys(think about this for a min, and it opens up EVERYTHNIG else) and STOP looking to there Gov to save them from there OWN CRAP and the crap behind the curtain that goes on BECAUSE the people in general are to comfetable and cant be bothered.....some one else will fix it, ill just sit back...it will all be ok,.......yup that will work in the short term,and history will repeat and each time youll end up being screwed over more and more each time,your born into debt and it doesnt have to be that way at all, that what really F*****S me off about all this, life could be sooooooooooooo much better,but its full of bullshit death drugs and misery war WAR war rapests murderers and thievs, and it all because there is no real checks and stops for it......at this current point and time its all PURE BULL SHIT, and im blown away by the people who believe and support it.

untill the bullshit is removed, none of this will ever happen.

but in the mean time ill chill out in a beach bach, with solar pannles, my fruit tress and vege garden...,the people are to entertained to wake up...even while there being hung time after time after time..you debt gets bigger your life turns to shit... just put lip-stick on it.

....as a child i watched how tech took over the world, there wasnt much to start with, it was awsome how they sugested
in 20 years we would have a moon city, id be thirty when i saw that....so from 10 yo i waited and saw tech go woooooooosh, into entertainment and nothing else....its a very fast and steep curve ,yet we have no real tech to help people, just to entertain and tax and lable and track.

...i firmly believe nasa is a front and 95% of what we are told is bullshit, im sure we have secret ufo ships that we could produce and any one of us should have the right to venture out into space and look around and be  FREE......
...you think the current controll freaks would ever let that happen ?

... get real.
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

Creativity

i agree but our modern mentality as people is not a good soil to grow this kind of society.Inherently we have abilities that r wasted on entertainment,chase for money and false idols.Nothing matters what is not interchangable "on the market".Capitalism is not on the level of economy! it is much deeper.Markets exist in a wide range of meaning...we have market of partners as we r looking for someone that is a good deal for what we have to offer as a society member,u will ask urself "can i have better?" it's not normal way of thinking..

what is forgotten is that a life is an art and to be a master in any art u need patience,discipline,practice and commitement(focus).
This is really an univesal view on life,love and anything that matters.Yes,love is an art.Only a very small percentage of people have a true love
experience.Most of us will never have a happy life,sustained love or feel content.Dissapointments,divorces,living "next to" eachother is what most of us will get.

We lack self discipline.Ony discipline we see as right, is the one that leads to money,like work.We go and do those 8 h every day and spent a free time simply wasting it on entertainment that leads to no progress.Why ur work is more important than urself?

Patience is what we don't have.A child will rise and fall many times before it learns how to walk,u will be still on ur kniees and hands in other parts of ur life if u don't have patience...

Focus on one thing at the time.Most of people can't even stay with themselfs alone without any disturbance(music,tv's...)...All ur tv's are palying in background u read newspaper,eat and "chat" at the same time with ur family.If an adept of any art wanted to become master he would achieve nothing without a proper concentration.

Practice.Most people thinks they will find a person who will love them and they will love when they will find the right person.But love is not an object (person to be found), love is an neverending activity.Do a painter states that he will paint a perfect picture if he will find a right object to paint,but never practising beforhand?

First thing to achieve anything should be a ground zero work on ourselfs to see what really matters in life and who is worth idolising.We r a brotherhood of men but our culture is such a dump if u watch it objectively....it is painfull.I am really glad i meet a people more openminded and deeply thinking in my life.All that i invested in deep thinking repaid already in internal harmony, found purpose of life and sustained true love ability.best start is to find urself willing to develop yourself the rest will follow.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.