Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

Farrah Day

QuoteI am NOT using current, since the circuit I built only puts 12 volt pulses into the transformer, and no appreciable current comes from the secondary. The voltage is radiant energy (voltage potential). This is a "spark coil" configuration.

SM, I too believe that radiant energy may be involved in aspects of Meyer-type WFCs and high frequency, high voltage pulsing, but I also think that we may be in danger of considering all voltage as radiant energy or a source thereof, which it is not.

Spelling corrected for WO. ;)
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

supermuble

Here is my circuit. I have never seen anyone do this before. It is very simple. You can use a frequency generator for the signal input, or you can use fixed 60 hz mains for the frequency input. This has an amazing benefit, because no matter what frequency you choose, slow or fast, the primary coil won't be overcharged, and you won't have excessive current draw. Automotive spark modules have "dwell control" meaning they do not overcharge the coil. Avoid modules that use a resistor on the spark coil, that means there is no dwell control in the module.

Electronic spark modules are designed to create radiant sparks, they have an internal capacitor discharge in them, which collapses the primary coil extremely fast, this fast collapse produces the sharp radiant spike on the secondary. It doesn't matter what type of transformer you use, you are going to get some serious voltage. If you use 12 volts, with a 1:1 non step-up transformer you will still get 400 volts on the secondary winding due to radiant energy! Cool. You won't believe how much power a standard transformer can put out.

This circuit only cost a few dollars to build and it's fun to play around with. You can charge batteries Bedini style, or use it for a WFC.

WorldOrder

@Mark

Quote from: markdansie on July 30, 2009, 08:01:03 PM
@Dankie,
your most recent post made good reading.
However you must realise by now that Stan never had a device working (was charged with fraud) and no one else has a device that can readily be scaled up and beat Faraday's Law
I do encourage you..never give up. i do detect a little frustration.
Mark

If you investigate a little deeper, you will find the real truth behind that court case.  If he was a fraud, he wouldn’t have been granted the type of patents that he applied for as they require live demonstrations before they are issued. 

@Farrah

The master of how to influence people and make friends. 

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 30, 2009, 08:51:25 PM
For some unknown reason I seem to be targeted once again... must be my natural charisma and pleasant disposition.

You, sir, are your very own worse enemy.  You even find a way to argue with people who agree with you.  You are just a professional quarreler.  You are the only one I know who can have a one man rock fight and lose.  Is your need to feel more intelligent than everybody in the world insatiable?  This syndrome originates from insecurity, by the way.

For someone who finds no (or very little) credibility in Stan Meyer, you sure spend a lot of time trying to discover his secrets.  Again I will state, there is no way he could have ever been granted the type of patents that he applied for unless he proved his WFC to the patent office, period.   To label Stan’s WFC a hoax is to implicate the U.S. Patent Office as an accomplice.

Then again, there’s Farrah the most intelligent human on the face of the earth:

SM, I too believe that radiant energy may be involved in aspects of Meyer-type WFCs and high frequency, high voltage pulsing, but I also think that we may be in danger of considering all voltage as radiant energy or a sourse thereof, which it is not.

The correct spelling is “source”.  Not “sourse” (unless the queen’s English allows this sort of thing).  Really Farrah.

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 30, 2009, 09:50:40 PM
You don't possibly think that some poor people have a poor attitude because they have bugger all to start with and do not have the money for a decent pair of shoes, while rich people have it all handed down to them on a plate from daddy and want for nothing?

Glad to hear you're taking a sabatical... take your time... no need to hurry back. Also suggest a brain transplant while your away.

Hugs and kisses, Farrah.

The correct spelling is “you’re” instead of “while your away”.

And once more, 'Fantasy World' rears it's ugly head.

My apologies to those with an IQ above 10 - meet Dankie, someone with an IQ well below 10.

Expect the level of discussion to drop somewhat from here on in. It's take your brains out and leave them at the door, time!

The correct spelling here is “its” instead of “rears it’s ugly head”.

For someone who loves to jump on other people for their spelling errors in your quest to tear others down to elevate your insecurities, you are guilty as well.  You are not a legend in your own time.  You are only a legend in your own mind.

@Peter

Then there’s Peter who wasn’t here to spread disinformation…he simply doesn’t know any better.    That’s why he was and still is watching this forum in hopes that one of you will give him the ideas he can pass along to his electronics guy to build.  All of you get to help Peter and he doesn’t have to reciprocate.  The catch is, he must control the direction of this discussion in order for him to profit from all of your insight(s).  He only knows how to take…he gives nothing, but in the case of Peter, this is a good thing.  Just thank god he’s stingy and selfish or he could really lead a bunch of you - in detail - to a costly dead end.

He tried to play the role of the great and powerful Wizard of Oz by stating that it was he that discovered the resistor flaw in Dave Lawton’s circuitry until someone much earlier in this thread busted him by revealing who really figured this out.  And yes, it was in reality Ravi who figured this out.  Not Peter.

He doesn’t share his findings because he’s trying to work a one way deal.  A scheme in which all of you are tricked into helping him solve his problems while he tries to portray himself as confidant and not needing any assistance.  If he had Meyer figured out, he wouldn’t be here.  He really thinks he’s going to sell his junk to the oil companies but they are much smarter than Peter’s electronics guy and they are glad he is headed in the wrong direction with the Sonics that he is using.  Peter is unknowingly one of their greatest allies…he’s just too ignorant to know it.  But then ignorance is bliss ;)

Last but not least, notice this post is unedited.  It’s on purpose and not by accident that I referred to you as a man, Farrah ;)

Regards,
W.O.

Farrah Day

Wow, we've got another live one here!

Are you related to 'lower case' Wilby by any chance??  He's an educated idiot too.

QuoteFor someone who finds no (or very little) credibility in Stan Meyer, you sure spend a lot of time trying to discover his secrets. 

It's the science that interests me... not Meyer.

QuoteAgain I will state, there is no way he could have ever been granted the type of patents that he applied for unless he proved his WFC to the patent office
, period

Just check out some of the things that have been granted patents and you will soon realise this is a bullshit statement.

Do you really think that Meyer's WFC would have been thoroughly scrutinised by anyone that knew what they were doing?  If anything I think that Meyer provides great examples of how you can patent an idea.

When you talk of proof, what in your mind constitutes this proof?
Are you saying that it was enough for Meyer to walk into a patent office, plonk his WFC on a table, plug it in and, voila it produces gas, so it must be working as he states. Patent granted

Or are you talking about real proof whereby it would have needed to be scientifically scrutinised by someone with the relevant credentials, with voltage, current and gas output carefully measured in controlled tests?  Do you really believe this is what happens in the patent office?

The word 'naive', springs to mind... gosh I hopes I spelt that right!
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

MasterPlaster

LOL :D

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 31, 2009, 06:28:41 AM
The word 'naive', springs to mind... gosh I hopes I spelt that right!