Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

georgesip

thanks to all.
it's time to leave because this kind of bullshit i can have at any corner.
it does better to me to sit and watch spongebob with my little one (6)
>:( >:(
george

HeairBear

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 30, 2009, 08:51:25 PM
For some unknown reason I seem to be targeted once again... must be my natural charisma and pleasant disposition.

LOL, you have your own phenomena of hateful followers! Just goes to show, you reap what you sew...

C'mon George, it ain't that bad. That's exactly what a forum is, a virtual street corner. Any one can come here and say anything they want. We get all kinds of people here, just take a look around. If you are looking for educational information in these public archives, your gonna have to search a bit harder and weed out the non pertinent.

Where does creativity fit in with science?
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

Gauss

Well, look at the picture.... :)

Mechanic construction, ultrasonic resonators, water mist instead of WFC, concentric cones, soft spacers etc.

Then have a look at GEET and Leo Umila. I tell you what, Stan Meyer did many things but his WFC was abandoned for a reason(temperature dependency of all ultrasonic resonators etc) and the WFC is just a small part of a water engine and much easier paths exist..

WorldOrder

@Farrah

Quote from: Farrah Day on July 31, 2009, 06:28:41 AM
The word 'naive', springs to mind... gosh I hopes I spelt that right!

No, unfortunately that is incorrect.  The correct spelling is “spelled” instead of “I hopes I spelt that right”. 

Don’t worry.  Just a couple more years of night school and you should be at a 4th grade reading level.  The hard part is going to be when you try to qualify for the loan to pay for all the psychiatric care that you need.  Good luck with that.

Wait a minute!  Don’t tell me!  You already knew everything I just stated, right?     

Farrah Day

lol :D
QuoteNo, unfortunately that is incorrect.  The correct spelling is “spelled” instead of “I hopes I spelt that right”. 

Guess you're a very gullible educated idiot then.

Curious Wilby, do you or your alter ego ever actually get involved in the topic of these threads or is your involvement always solely to scrutinise the grammar and the user and then write an essay about it? What a plonker.

At least your alter ego has discovered the 'Caps Shift'.
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"