Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

Voltrolysis

I'm working on http://h2o0il.com/Stanley-Allen-Meyer-Diagrams/meyer-triode-better-ventation-and-better-surface-efficiency.png drawings for  3 concentrics and making both sufaces functional on the center tube. ::)

In order to cool off the hot burning hho when it is the only fuel for ice (internet combustion)...I'm looking at these ultrasonic foggers for steam conversion, to lower the temp and keep the hydrogen from entering the metals exposed to the explosion, weaking their crystal structure.

peterpierre

You guys are going way to complex about the whole thing ... read through my last few posts. Not being negative or discouraging - I am very open minded but always remember, keep things as simple as possible :)

P.S. Remember we are talking about electrostatic bonds - not magnetic bonds.

chessnyt

Hi Peter,

I must commend you on your honest reply to some suggestions I gave you earlier.  I am a man with small children as well and so I do indeed empathize with your sentiment.

I am interested in building a complete working unit on a slightly smaller scale in order to run a modified Brigs and Straton small one cylinder engine (5 Horse Power) until the engine fails from wear.

I was hoping you might know where I could get complete plans to put together a small version of a WFC that uses a “Meyer-like” approach to fracture the water molecules without causing a rise in the reactors (Cell’s) water temperature. 

Sincerely,

Joe

peterpierre

I am sorry Joe, to this day I am yet to see one person who has interpreted Meyer's plans accurately. There doesn't seem to be any. The reason is simple - most people have a job and a life (unlike myself) and they treat the whole development of such a device as 'extracarricular activity' ... as long as someone treats it as such you cannot expect any great success - once you decide to fully devote yourself to the cause you will get the answers you need to achieve the intended results. I used to do it like most others until 2006 ... well I did do it on the side and I had a full time job ... then I got kicked out of Canada I had gotten so used to and therewith lost my job and life and everythng that came with it and the whole thing froze in time ... in 2007 I was in San Diego and met a lovely girl I fell in Love with ... she advised me to try to go back to Canada but that did not work to well for me, so Canada sent me back to Europe and then she got me back into the HHO develpment because that would be the only thing apparantly that would give us the ability to be back together again ... so I got back into it and now almost entirely done - what normally would take years took only months instead ... this is my story - believe it or not.

peterpierre