Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

peterpierre

Oh yeah of course I will go after all the findings I made on my own (and truthfully I did not disclose them all) and give $250 to some guy who thinks has figured it all out lol ... I don't think so ... spare me ... anyone wants to go for this is their own problem, not mine ... I stick to what I got and I am moving on my own tracks, to much bullshit out there ...

HeairBear

Building a resonant transformer is not as hard as it seems. It just takes the right person to show you how to go about doing it. Have a peek at this video and maybe check out some of his others too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xefg-EfC4Q&feature=channel_page

There, wasn't that easy? I like the light bulbs! Makes it easier for those of us on a budget. Now look at a Tesla coil... It's also a resonant transformer. Electrical resonance is only half of the picture though, There is a resonance between the plates too.

The tubes IMO, are not tuned. Stan also used plates for the second demo cell. It is possible the outer tube was slotted for matching the mass(weight) of the inner tube. Slots are not used to tune tubes when they hang like a wind chime. Slots are used for air passing through the tube like a flute. 42.8Khz does not magically disassociate water nor does any particular frequency. As far as I know, most of the tuning is dependent on the gap space.
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

peterpierre

Thanks HB ... much better than the last explanation given by TC ... closer but not quite there yet but it's getting there :) Just look at my last post ... the one following TC's post ... now thats the truth to the whole matter, resonance is effective in mechanical matters not in electrical ones. And just to shed some more light on the matter, the pulses that stan meyer used were not to create a resonance, they are in there as a precautionary measure, so the gas in the cell does not get set off prematurely ... thats the some total of truth to the 'resonance mystery' in the stan meyer cell. Any questions?  :)

dankie

Fastimports3 definitly has some interresting videos .

Hes mixing square waves with AM AC noise .

He definitly has the experience baggage adne credentials IMHO , he is "serious" , one of THE best .

Most videos are noobish seriously...

peterpierre

Hey Dankie ... thanks a lot for your input but I am afraid you hit the wrong thread and pardon my lack of graciousness but I really think you gotta go get lost and go follow whatever you believe in ... unless you got something interesting / important to say (pertaining to topic) and/or contribute a comment on posts made within this thread (positive or negative) you really gotta take a hike and perhaps maybe go fuck something or the other or at least yourself (most likely). I'm sorry guys this dankie dude is getting on my last nerve and I had a few drinks and I am not to pleasant right now and I am known to speak my mind when provoked.

P.S. I don't care if he is a senior member and/or has posted more than i did in the past either ... that means nothing to me.