Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Over-unity, Free Energy - I believe most of us dont know what they really mean!

Started by captainpecan, October 13, 2008, 08:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Of course, as one guy has said, the term overunity is impossible. A device cannot produce more output energy than input energy. A car motor uses chemical (gasoline) energy to transform it to kinetic energy (movement), but there are a lot of losses (friction, heat...) and if we put together all the forces (kinetic+friction+heat...) the result is we have the same output energy as input energy, that's true. So, overunity concept is impossible. All is a unity.

So, the correct concept is Free Energy/Infinite energy/Unlimited energy... because the energy canno't de created or destroyed, only it changes.(sorry for my english). So, if we can't create or destroy energy, the concept overunity is wrong. The art of the unlimited energy science (all energy is free) is to tap energy from different sources (vacuum, dipole...) and use it. In other words... turn an 'invisible' energy into a usuable form. Each dipole is a transducer and this is very important to know. Each dipole is always extracting energy from the vacuum/other sources, but the main problem is that we don't know how to use a dipole correctly. The common science teach us how to destroy a dipole and it says us that energy in a battery is limited because amperage is limited. That's not true! Energy in a battery is limited because WE'RE DESTROYING THE DIPOLE. When we buy a rechargeable battery for the first time, the battery has voltage and amperes. For example: 1.2 Volts @ 1000mAH. So, 1000mAH is the maximum amperage that a battery can hold. If we use that battery and we charge and discharge it 10,000 times, finally we have to buy a new battery because that battery is almost destroyed. That battery will not have 1000mAH and if we connect a device to that battery, we will see that the device can run for a very little time if we compare the old battery with a new one 12V1000mAH battery. Why? The same answer again: because we're destroying the dipole.

Magnethos

Quote from: exxcomm0n on October 14, 2008, 12:31:12 AM
Amen.

"Free energy" is a misnomer.

No says "unharnessed energy" or "previously undiscovered energy", just freeeeeee energy.

There is no such thing as free.

If it were truly free, it would be as much a hindrance as a benefit because it would crop up in the strangest of places queer'ing resultant energy quantification of "standard experimentation".

Let's stop looking for "free" and start looking for "undiscovered".

The only "free" energy I can think of would be to harness the energy in the expansion of the universe.

Stop looking for free, and start looking for energy that is already here but not discovered or utilized yet.

It's there.
But we haven't found it.......yet.   ;D

All is discovered, stop thinking undiscovered and... What is the problem with the name? Call it free energy/undiscovered energy/unlimited energy/infinite energy/cold electricity/radiant electricity... What's the matter with the name? Are you only thinking in the name of that energy?

Goverment has hundred of extremely clever scientist working in labs and nowadays ALL IS DISCOVERED. Men have the technology to cure all the disseases, to travel to the stars, to resolve all problems. You don't know that? The problem is big company don't want to know you about that technology because if we know about that, they stop earning money.
Remember that 'Those who have the gold, make the rules' . Information is power.

The problem isn't we can't see it, the problem is we know incorrect theories or incomplete theories. We are using all the stuff we have learnt in school. All that stuff is not true or is incomplete, as our work here: wrong or incomplete. We have to start thinkin with new laws. Physics start wrong with the main concept of energy
Energy: is the hability to do work. Not a valid definition!!!

All around the world people are suffering because of the lack of "energy". However their suffering is not due to the lack of "energy", its due to the lack of TRUTH! - a guy from youtube.

So, stop thinking about the name and start thinking and experimenting how to use it.

captainpecan

Quote from: Magnethos on October 18, 2008, 06:26:38 AM
Of course, as one guy has said, the term overunity is impossible. A device cannot produce more output energy than input energy. A car motor uses chemical (gasoline) energy to transform it to kinetic energy (movement), but there are a lot of losses (friction, heat...) and if we put together all the forces (kinetic+friction+heat...) the result is we have the same output energy as input energy, that's true. So, overunity concept is impossible. All is a unity.

Exactly!!!! It's nice to see I'm not the only one that see's this.  Many people think overunity means more ELECTRICAL energy out than ELECTRICAL energy in. But overunity would be ALL FORMS OF ENERGY ADDED TOGETHER, more out then put in.  In fact, the laws of physics are sound. But when they are understood correctly, they prove EVERYTHING IS UNITY. Overunity and underunity do not exist. But by following the laws, they prove you can truely get more ELECTRICAL energy out than put in simply by converting more forms of energy, all into electrical.

Simple example. By most people's beliefs, a hydroelectric generator would in fact fit their version of overunity. No electrical energy in, and lots of electrical energy out.  But it is in fact a free energy device itself, not overunity. It simply converts kinetic energy into electrical energy. But it's still EXACTLY UNITY!

captainpecan

Honestly, I think one area in which everyone misses TONS of free energy, is in oscillation. Anything that oscillates caries a great deal of kinetic energy in itself. Even an oscillating electrical circuit carries kinetic energy. That's why I believe that radiant spike on the back emf occurs in all our bedini circuits.

exxcomm0n

Quote from: Magnethos on October 18, 2008, 06:39:48 AM
All is discovered, stop thinking undiscovered and... What is the problem with the name? Call it free energy/undiscovered energy/unlimited energy/infinite energy/cold electricity/radiant electricity... What's the matter with the name? Are you only thinking in the name of that energy?

Goverment has hundred of extremely clever scientist working in labs and nowadays ALL IS DISCOVERED. Men have the technology to cure all the disseases, to travel to the stars, to resolve all problems. You don't know that? The problem is big company don't want to know you about that technology because if we know about that, they stop earning money.
Remember that 'Those who have the gold, make the rules' . Information is power.

While that may be true about information being kept by gov't (or others) from the general populace, to think that everything is discovered in the way of energy sources is just ludicrous.

I'm sure plenty thought that was the way of it when Franklin flew a kite 200 years ago or the 1st atom was split nearly 70 years ago.

If this information is being kept from us, then it still begs to be discovered by the general populace as it is still undiscovered by us for our use.

Quote from: Magnethos on October 18, 2008, 06:39:48 AM
The problem isn't we can't see it, the problem is we know incorrect theories or incomplete theories. We are using all the stuff we have learnt in school. All that stuff is not true or is incomplete, as our work here: wrong or incomplete. We have to start thinkin with new laws. Physics start wrong with the main concept of energy
Energy: is the hability to do work. Not a valid definition!!!

All around the world people are suffering because of the lack of "energy". However their suffering is not due to the lack of "energy", its due to the lack of TRUTH! - a guy from youtube.

So, stop thinking about the name and start thinking and experimenting how to use it.

You have to find "it" to be able to use "it" man.
I just think it's misleading to term it "free energy".

But I DO think that the experimentation and discoveries of individuals that come here and discuss these topics will be instrumental in freeing such knowledge to the world.

@ captain

How's your device coming along?
If you would discuss it here, perhaps members could help you to find a way of harnessing that energy and making it do work. ;)
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.