Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Over-unity, Free Energy - I believe most of us dont know what they really mean!

Started by captainpecan, October 13, 2008, 08:14:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Quote from: captainpecan on October 18, 2008, 02:58:03 PM
Exactly!!!! It's nice to see I'm not the only one that see's this.  Many people think overunity means more ELECTRICAL energy out than ELECTRICAL energy in. But overunity would be ALL FORMS OF ENERGY ADDED TOGETHER, more out then put in.  In fact, the laws of physics are sound. But when they are understood correctly, they prove EVERYTHING IS UNITY. Overunity and underunity do not exist. But by following the laws, they prove you can truely get more ELECTRICAL energy out than put in simply by converting more forms of energy, all into electrical.

Simple example. By most people's beliefs, a hydroelectric generator would in fact fit their version of overunity. No electrical energy in, and lots of electrical energy out.  But it is in fact a free energy device itself, not overunity. It simply converts kinetic energy into electrical energy. But it's still EXACTLY UNITY!

Yes, I'm 100% agree. Most people says: I have achieved overunity!! and that is incorrect. Maybe they're extracting energy from unknow sources. But OU is impossible and Underunity is impossible. The Tom Bearden MEG has a COP>1, that doesn't means the device is producing some extra energy. The device is adding extra energy from other sources, but a lot of people don't know that fact. People thinks vacuum is pure vacuum, and the vacuum contains energy. But I read some time ago a very very good and curious explanation:
The problem isn't the vacuum has not energy. The key is that the vacumm WAS energy.
That means that there is a mechanism in space-time that recordes all. So, the universe remembers that it was energy a lot of millions years ago. And that 'lost' energy can be recovered tapping energy from the vacuum. I don't know much about that, but I have read that.

Magnethos

Quote from: captainpecan on October 18, 2008, 03:07:21 PM
Honestly, I think one area in which everyone misses TONS of free energy, is in oscillation. Anything that oscillates caries a great deal of kinetic energy in itself. Even an oscillating electrical circuit carries kinetic energy. That's why I believe that radiant spike on the back emf occurs in all our bedini circuits.

Uhmmm... I don't know much about that, but I have read a lot of times this:
“Ere many generations pass, out machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the universe. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static, our hopes are in vain; if kinetic (and this we know for certain), then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature”, which he described as “a source so practical that the machinery to harness it will last for 500 years and so basic that it will undo existing theories.

I think Tesla said that.

You can read more in 'Energy from the vacuum DVD 2'

Magnethos

Quote from: exxcomm0n on October 18, 2008, 04:52:36 PM
While that may be true about information being kept by gov't (or others) from the general populace, to think that everything is discovered in the way of energy sources is just ludicrous.

I'm sure plenty thought that was the way of it when Franklin flew a kite 200 years ago or the 1st atom was split nearly 70 years ago.

If this information is being kept from us, then it still begs to be discovered by the general populace as it is still undiscovered by us for our use.

You have to find "it" to be able to use "it" man.
I just think it's misleading to term it "free energy".

But I DO think that the experimentation and discoveries of individuals that come here and discuss these topics will be instrumental in freeing such knowledge to the world.

@ captain

How's your device coming along?
If you would discuss it here, perhaps members could help you to find a way of harnessing that energy and making it do work. ;)

I don't know is 100% is discovered (maybe not) but I'm sure 70 to 90% is discovered. Tesla discovered a lot of things 100 years ago. In the 30s Gabriel Kron's built a negative resistor. And the list could be infinite. And that technology exists since 50, 70 or more than 100 years ago and nowadays we're unable to replicate that technology (the populace). Imagine about the discoveries of today... Traveling throught dimensions? Time travel? All that is discovered?
That doesn't matter. The key is we have to start discovering little by little for ourselves. The big problem here is a lot of people is researching in different areas. Be sure that if only 10 or 15 users start reading all the literature and researching about... T. Henry Moray device, they will replicate the experiment. The problem is we need to research for ourselves without the aids of other brains, of course, some people help a few, but that is not enought.
So, the only solution is to read a really big amount of info and spend money building and experimenting the ideas and concepts. But... what is the problem here? If one guy builds a free energy device be sure that he will think... 'Hey man, I have spent a lot of time researching and losing money building, testing and reading and anyone has helped me. I won't show the schematics to the people' and the guy sells the experiment to a company or the experiment is saved in a closet. And the history starts again.... So, is very very difficult that we find here a very good free energy device for these reasons.

captainpecan

Quote from: exxcomm0n on October 18, 2008, 04:52:36 PM
@ captain

How's your device coming along?
If you would discuss it here, perhaps members could help you to find a way of harnessing that energy and making it do work. ;)

No fears, I'm gonna post it all here shortly. It's coming along okay, but it's been a pain scrounging up materials. I spent all morning untangling bird nests of friggin 28 gauge magnet wire so I had something to use, lol... Dont ask me how it got all tangled, unorganized I guess. Even if I get it closer to finished and it dont work as planned, I will release it anyway. There is something there for sure.

atomicX

Megathos is right on the ball about Tom Bearden and cold electricity.  I believe I have found the error.