Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I've got it, now what do I do?

Started by captainpecan, October 17, 2008, 12:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

You may even consider contacting people with real degrees and the ability to explain where you may have misinterpreted results.

http://web.mit.edu/physics/

http://www.eecs.mit.edu/

Cheers,
Dean

innovation_station

Quote from: dean_mcgowan on November 11, 2008, 01:27:38 AM
You may even consider contacting people with real degrees and the ability to explain where you may have misinterpreted results.

http://web.mit.edu/physics/

http://www.eecs.mit.edu/

Cheers,
Dean

dean  that truley is funny LOL :D :D

yea they will do a great job of it too just like BIG JOHN'S motor ..... LOL!!!!

best advice for you sit back shut up and hold the hell on!!!!!

lol

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

allcanadian

@ innovation_station
I agree,  captainpecan wants to make sure he has this right and this is his show not our's. As well the fact he is going to release his technology here should say something of both his integrity and knowledge. I think he knows the issues and drawbacks of patenting Vs open source, I for one will simply stamp a copyright on everything and release it for everyone so we all move forward. I was thinking that what we need is a secure network for people who have succeeded or found success and a means for these people to share knowledge so that the learning curve is accelerated. As well a means for these people to profit from there work while still open sourcing information for all. If we could copyright the idea and run with a tangible product (maybe Ebay) within a small time frame then I believe we could have the best of both worlds.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

dean_mcgowan

Quote from: innovation_station on November 11, 2008, 08:41:58 AM
dean  that truley is funny LOL :D :D

yea they will do a great job of it too just like BIG JOHN'S motor ..... LOL!!!!

best advice for you sit back shut up and hold the hell on!!!!!

lol

ist

ist,

Have you got a link to BJ's Motor, or did it lift off like searles magic fairy wheel into space ?
LOL
Cheers
Dean

dean_mcgowan

Quote from: allcanadian on November 11, 2008, 01:16:24 PM
@ innovation_station
I agree,  captainpecan wants to make sure he has this right and this is his show not our's. As well the fact he is going to release his technology here should say something of both his integrity and knowledge. I think he knows the issues and drawbacks of patenting Vs open source, I for one will simply stamp a copyright on everything and release it for everyone so we all move forward. I was thinking that what we need is a secure network for people who have succeeded or found success and a means for these people to share knowledge so that the learning curve is accelerated. As well a means for these people to profit from there work while still open sourcing information for all. If we could copyright the idea and run with a tangible product (maybe Ebay) within a small time frame then I believe we could have the best of both worlds.
Regards
AC

On that note, I would agree that this framework does not lend itself to the development of ideas. The focus of the concept/ idea should be kept on each page and there could also be a decent heirarchical structure that follows a publishing and validation structure, techical or otherwise.
Forums are fun, but they do lose focus quite quickly (guilty as charged) ;)

Cheers,
Dean