Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ωmega Machine - My gift to the world.

Started by NightBlade, October 19, 2008, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: ramset on October 21, 2008, 09:06:55 AM
Since Stephans last post ,something I have been thinking of for a while. I made a gold [and other metals] brushplating machine. Do you think gold plating would increase the life of these relays?
PS Would be very cheap to do
Chet

ramset   

what  other metals can you  do?

layers of the  right metals might  make  a  proof of concept electrinium  battery possible.

gary

Yucca

I don´t want to abuse my relays any more than I have because I have plans for them in future projects. I will set about making some relays out of solenoid coils and thin steel with copper and carbon contacts, that way I can thrash them and then retune and recontact etc.

I know Leyden jars have impressive voltage ratings but a typical Leyden jar only has a capacitance between 50 pf and 1 nF, doubtful it would manage to fire the relay once. I´ll try and get hold of some decent caps, It´s not the first time I´ve found myself wanting them.

Yucca.

NightBlade

Many thanks for the support. I will set about making one myself soon.

Yucca

Quote from: hartiberlin on October 21, 2008, 08:44:59 AM
Many thanks Yucca for these first tests.

Do you also have faster diodes like 1N5408 or BYT types diodes ?
The 1N4007
are too slow to catch all the high frequency spark pulses..
So better use only very fast diodes for these types of pulse circuits.

Also it could be very helpful to modify the relays and have copper
on graphite contact points.
Just try to rip the graphite out of a pencil and modify the relays with it,
so the spark is burning between the copper contacts and the pencil graphite
contacts.

Many thanks.

Stefan,

I only have 1n5819 (max rev V only 40V) and 1n4148 as alternatives. Do you think if I put a sperate 1n4148 bridge in parallel to the 1n4007 bridge it would help harvest the higher frequencies?

Yucca.

ramset

RES   I don't think there is a limit to what metals can be plated to each other, only where to get the different metals in solution 
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma