Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ωmega Machine - My gift to the world.

Started by NightBlade, October 19, 2008, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightBlade

If you look at the startup picture the 9v is only connected for 30 seconds. semiconductors will not work because there is no sparking or back emf surge. Back emf is 3x as powerful as the applied voltage:

|--| power on

+3  __
     /   \
0v  -------------
           \__/
          |-------|power off

25% duty cycle: 0 to +3 =1x    +3 to -3 = 2x    -3 to 0 = 1x
1+1+2=4
try pulsing 2AA batteries through a transformer into a Full Wave Bridge Rectified capacitor, it will leave 12V.
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, thus energy is free.

fritz

Quote from: NightBlade on October 19, 2008, 06:52:09 PM
Back emf is 3x as powerful as the applied voltage:

ok.

An applied voltage has no power, only the product of voltage and current.
This is power _NOT_ energy.

If you connect an inductor (coil) to a voltage source - you would measure
an almost linear ramped current of i = L*du/dt.
Depends on the resistive part of the coil - this might be mor exponential shaped.
Until you switch of the coil - the input energy is partly stored in the coil - or emitted
as heat because of the mutual resistance of the coil wire.

On turning off,. the stored energy is consumed by the resistive losses triggered
from the dielectric currents between the windings on Back EMF overshoot (nothing connected) -
If there is something connected - part of the Back EMF pulse energy is transfered to load.

_there is _NO_ magic with EMF_

If you perform simulations - I would suggest that you use more sophisticated models
for the relay coils containing C´s and R´s.
In a relay, part of the input energy is used in the switching process - the simulation
program doesn´t account for that.

What do you mean with:

Back emf is 3x as powerful as the applied voltage:

This is obviously wrong by quantity _AND_ quality.

PS.: Simulation programs can give you very crazy results if you
feed them with unreal data.

hartiberlin

The sparking at the relay electrodes does the magic.

The first one  who builds it and sends me a working prototype
will share 50/50 the OU Prize with user Nightblade.

So who is the first to prove him right ?
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

NightBlade

Electrical engineers agree, voltage stored in a capacitor is REAL power. You cannot charge a capacitor above the applied voltage. Using 2AA batteries, a 1:1 transformer and 4 diodes, pulsing the batteries will store 12v in the capacitor and no more. this follows the action reaction and 9v out of that 12v occurs when the batteries are disconnected thus requiring a 25% duty cycle with 3x gain.

P.S. My circuit simulator is calculating internal resistance of devices. Try what I say before you critisize. Just because you don't want it to work doesn't mean it doesn't.

NightBlade

Im using crocodile technologies circuit simulator btw.