Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ωmega Machine - My gift to the world.

Started by NightBlade, October 19, 2008, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

If the energy was indeed coming from the spark the simulation wouldn't show it as it doesn't simulate a spark and the zero point energy or w/e that's being tapped from it. I believe this does not need a spark an technically can be done with solid state components.

hartiberlin

Quote from: broli on October 23, 2008, 06:08:19 AM
If the energy was indeed coming from the spark the simulation wouldn't show it as it doesn't simulate a spark and the zero point energy or w/e that's being tapped from it. I believe this does not need a spark an technically can be done with solid state components.

You are right, the sparking is not included in the simulation.
So I wonder why at all the simulation is saying that it is overunity.

Normally only the spark effects like electron clustering and oxidation of the
the point contact materials give off free electrons, which come additionally
into the circuit and do the additional energy effects.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

4Tesla

I believe if FETs are used you would need to add toroids because there would no longer be coils from the relays.  You need EMF.. correct?

NightBlade

@AlgoryThm

The self discharge pot wastes energy by connecting the 2 caps from opposite poles, thus neutralizing some power. At the resistance shown in my pictures I've found it will self regulate to the power requirements of the load.

You're right about relays having a limited lifespan but I am currently designing a solid state version.

As FET's go I do believe it will work with a torroid or transformer coil instead of the relay because according to Practical Electronics for inventors, its not the sparking, but the sudden cutoff in current flow that causes these massive voltage spikes.

@Stephan and 4Tesla
You are right, the simulator does not factor spark energy in. And it is the EMF or BEMF that is supplying the power.
I think a FET design using depletion MOSFETS would work to let power through the coil and then shut itself off. Similar to Roger Andrews self switching desktop novelties with a split winding.

Unfortunatly my circuit simulator doesn't have depletion mosfets so I will have to continue experimenting,

AlgoryThm

Nightblade thanks for the explanation! I think I got it...I'll see what I can do with my simulator (Electronics Workbench) and if I can make a virtual replication first. And if this works, I'll then go with a real version. We're waiting for the new design with the MOSFETS man! Upload it here when u have it ready!  :)