Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is it possible to use magnets to run a generator?

Started by Lee, November 03, 2008, 01:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

Like you said it is nearly impossible to search through all the patients & even if you could how from them how could you tell which ones actually work?

Honestly I was speaking to an retired air force general a few years ago my mom used to take care of.  He said he had a friend that had a working model of a generator that work based on magnets.  That it was purchased from him for a reasonable sum & he had to sign a confidentiality agreement that he could not speak about it.

When his friend asked him why he sold it he said the other option was not so appealing.

Maybe he was just a crazy old man maybe he was telling the truth?

nievesoliveras

Hi!

@all
There is another presentation of the person who claims built a working magnetic motor here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?kizkwmiygmw

Jesus

nievesoliveras

Hi!

Also this other person made a video about a perendev motor replication working:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uHh5AqQ4_xw&feature=related

Jesus

shruggedatlas

Quote from: Lee on November 06, 2008, 08:45:59 PM
Like you said it is nearly impossible to search through all the patients & even if you could how from them how could you tell which ones actually work?

Honestly I was speaking to an retired air force general a few years ago my mom used to take care of.  He said he had a friend that had a working model of a generator that work based on magnets.  That it was purchased from him for a reasonable sum & he had to sign a confidentiality agreement that he could not speak about it.

When his friend asked him why he sold it he said the other option was not so appealing.

Maybe he was just a crazy old man maybe he was telling the truth?

The story is simply not credible.  No arrangement of permanent magnets will result in perpetual motion.  It's just not how this universe works.  Furthermore, there is no such thing as a "resonable sum" for such a discovery, were it true.  It's worth would be insanely huge.

One more thing, why aren't these oil companies using these devices to sell energy cheaply, instead of spending untold sums bringing up oil?

Liberty

Quote from: shruggedatlas on November 06, 2008, 09:04:22 PM
The story is simply not credible.  No arrangement of permanent magnets will result in perpetual motion.  It's just not how this universe works.  Furthermore, there is no such thing as a "resonable sum" for such a discovery, were it true.  It's worth would be insanely huge.

One more thing, why aren't these oil companies using these devices to sell energy cheaply, instead of spending untold sums bringing up oil?

Would your profession or background be in physics by chance? 
Perhaps no known arrangement of permanent magnets has resulted in perpetual motion so far as we know...  This might be a little less bold, but I think it is more likely to be a correct statement that will stand, wouldn't you agree?
However, I do agree with you about the oil companies and free energy patents.
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor