Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

arentt we all unsecure?

Started by GestaltO, November 06, 2008, 01:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GestaltO

OK so i was thinking, everyone here belives in open source or at least claims to believe in open source free energy. We all know the potential risks that come with this for anyone that makes a valid discovery/invention and worry about the possibility of death putting it bluntly.

But this forum logs IP addresses. thats a security issue for us all. even if the forum itself didnt log the IP the webserver it is hosted on would. is this something that needs looking at?
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.

WilbyInebriated

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

shruggedatlas

Quote from: GestaltO on November 06, 2008, 01:21:43 PM
OK so i was thinking, everyone here belives in open source or at least claims to believe in open source free energy. We all know the potential risks that come with this for anyone that makes a valid discovery/invention and worry about the possibility of death putting it bluntly.

But this forum logs IP addresses. thats a security issue for us all. even if the forum itself didnt log the IP the webserver it is hosted on would. is this something that needs looking at?

I recommend that you make a hat of tinfoil and put it on.  It helps hide the IP address.

HeairBear

The MIBlettes are coming! The MIBlettes are coming! Hide your IP's!
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

GestaltO

with the exception of the first response which is what i already do utilising rotating anon proxy servers.

the other 2 responses are idiotic, and poeple like you are part of the problem with the world, polluting what the internet is designed for. If you had a proper response then by all means reply, if not then...well i won't say what you can do, unlike you i have a level of common decency and respect for other poeple.

as for HeairBear i am actually quite dissapointed by your response after your open minded view in one of my other threads, but at least since poeple post regularly on here i can quickly assess the personality traits of people on the forum.

@shruggedatlas

i hope for your sake that your tin foil hat protects you well if you ever design anything of value.

in general the whole tin foil comments that some people make on here is just retarded, trying to elude to what? conspirasists wear tin foil hats? according to what B grade movie exactly? i am not a consipracy nut either for or against, i keep an open mind about everything. nor am i some geek with no life no girlfriend etc etc. You may elude to whatever you like about me, you don't know me and clearly don't have the personality traits that i look for in an associate or friend, quite simply you are in the 98% of people i come across...ignorant, rude or impolite in one fashion or another.

if you havent already procreated, then i would suggest shrugged atlas, that you don't. It is just as unfair to pollute the genepool as it is to pollute this forum with your verbal flatulence.

Oh and on one other note for anyone else that would like to post a stupid answer, you will not ever anger or offend me, i just pity you, wasting your time typing a message that has no value whatsoever other than making yourself laugh and possibly others that will follow suit.

I will be polite and have intelligent or innane conversations about anything with anyone on here, but please, don't try to insult, mock or disrespect me, it's pathetic.
Everything is energy. Atoms do not exist the concept is outdated. All energy is transferable to another form of energy, we just have to know how.