Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MIT vs. Steven Marks TPU.

Started by RYCOM COMPUTERS, November 07, 2008, 03:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

Quote from: HeairBear on November 13, 2008, 08:28:21 PM
Wasn't the guy on mythbusters who helped build their so called Bedini motor from MIT? How do you fuck up a Bedini if your an MIT grad? I'm a high school dropout and I did it on my first try! Maybe being stupid and uneducated isn't so bad after all. Am I too stupid to know what the rules and limitations are and that gives me the edge over MIT students?

Absolutely, Sir! The genius knows when not to join the others who jump off the bridge.
Wait! It doesn't take a genius? Then hows come so many are a jumpin? Baa-aaa-aaa...

--giantkiller.

alan

Quote from: BEP on November 13, 2008, 04:53:31 PM
I avoid magic words as they draw flies like dung. Pseudoscience is only that which has not been explained properly. I look for explanations that make sense.

Ether? Can you show me anything or anyplace that has absolutely no charge and no mass? Don't bother with descriptions of atomic particles or the supposed space between them. The jury is still out on those.

The vacuum of space is also up for grabs right now according to reports from NASA and the French.
So is there anything else that may qualify as absolute nothingness?
And what is zero potential? Zero in relation to what?

Have I seen the effects? You could say that. I can say my neighbors have seen the effects. Since then they found out what caused the damaged so I avoid high power  :)
I know 1 place which sometimes is void of all charge, but I need a neuroscientist or brainsurgeon to be sure.  ;)

"The vacuum of space is also up for grabs right now according to reports from NASA and the French."
Got any reading material of those? Don't know exactly what to google for.

alan

Quote from: HeairBear on November 13, 2008, 08:28:21 PM
Wasn't the guy on mythbusters who helped build their so called Bedini motor from MIT? How do you fuck up a Bedini if your an MIT grad? I'm a high school dropout and I did it on my first try! Maybe being stupid and uneducated isn't so bad after all. Am I too stupid to know what the rules and limitations are and that gives me the edge over MIT students?
If the stationary coils were High-voltage coils and they had put magnets on the wheel, then it would resemble the Peripeteia more that the Bedini motor.

innovation_station

Quote from: alan on November 14, 2008, 10:57:57 AM
If the stationary coils were High-voltage coils and they had put magnets on the wheel, then it would resemble the Peripeteia more that the Bedini motor.

i dont know about that .....

thane is only converting the hemf to magnetic and redirrecting the free magnetics to the rotor of the inducton motor thus causeing acceleration ......  insted of slowing shit down as we currently do!!!

bedini gets it electric you  do with it what you wish....  if you want acceleration ....  do it ...  if you it to self run do it...  if you want a battery charger do it .... 

im sure you get the idea...

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

alan

Quote from: innovation_station on November 14, 2008, 11:17:27 AM
i dont know about that .....

thane is only converting the hemf to magnetic and redirrecting the free magnetics to the rotor of the inducton motor thus causeing acceleration ......  insted of slowing shit down as we currently do!!!

bedini gets it electric you  do with it what you wish....  if you want acceleration ....  do it ...  if you it to self run do it...  if you want a battery charger do it .... 

im sure you get the idea...

ist
And, afaik, the redirection occurs by converting the emf in the coil to capacitance (not magnetic field).
At TDC the capacitance is discharged to current, and the induced opposing magnetic field is released at TDC, so repelling the magnets at TDC instead of before.
Or.. the released magnetic field only cancels out the attracting induced mag. field after TDC.
(but I'm going too offtopic now)