Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

4 Mhz Solid State Radiant Battery Charger

Started by callanan, November 07, 2008, 06:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callanan

Quote from: gotoluc on November 16, 2008, 05:13:52 PM
Ossie my friend :),

very happy to see you ;D... it's been a while ;)

I can see this is a HOT topic and I thank you for the bottom of my heart for the effort to start it and mostly to continue it with your new proposed circuit.

I'm away from home till Nov. 27th so I can't do a replication now but I will once I return.

Thanks for sharing mate

Luc

Hi Luc,

I hope you are well and I share your view that it is important for people to share openly their work with these technologies in these forums for the benifit of all.

I would like to also point out that the circuit I have come up with and presented was said to be derived from the work of Dr. Stiffler and John Bedini for a reason. The reason is that I now believe that true or pure Radiant Energy is made up of very many different frequencies. Just like the white light that the sun generates that is the source of energy for everything. It is also the form of energy that is developed by the circuits and devices of Dr. Stiffler. What I have done with this circuit is to be able to generate this true form of radiant energy and then direct it to charge a battery. Using radiant energy to charge a battery is clearly the work of John Bedini as everyone should well know by now. So this is why I have stated that I have come up with this circuit and device but it has been derived from the work of Dr. Stiffler and John Bedini.

Regards,

Ossie

nievesoliveras

@all

I think that each coil takes the place of an inductor. That is take out one 10uh and put in its place a coil.

Jesus

callanan

Quote from: nievesoliveras on November 16, 2008, 08:53:48 PM
@all

I think that each coil takes the place of an inductor. That is take out one 10uh and put in its place a coil.

Jesus

Jesus! A coil is an inductor....  ;)

Ossie

nievesoliveras

@callanan

You are right!!! Forgive me I am just learning electronics now. My first contact with electronics was with the bedini motor a year ago.
I am learning fast. Because I need to get a selfrunner done.

Jesus

gotoluc

Quote from: callanan on November 16, 2008, 07:48:18 PM
Hi Luc,

I hope you are well and I share your view that it is important for people to share openly their work with these technologies in these forums for the benifit of all.

I would like to also point out that the circuit I have come up with and presented was said to be derived from the work of Dr. Stiffler and John Bedini for a reason. The reason is that I now believe that true or pure Radiant Energy is made up of very many different frequencies. Just like the white light that the sun generates that is the source of energy for everything. It is also the form of energy that is developed by the circuits and devices of Dr. Stiffler. What I have done with this circuit is to be able to generate this true form of radiant energy and then direct it to charge a battery. Using radiant energy to charge a battery is clearly the work of John Bedini as everyone should well know by now. So this is why I have stated that I have come up with this circuit and device but it has been derived from the work of Dr. Stiffler and John Bedini.

Regards,

Ossie

Thanks Ossie for the reply ;)

We are truly blessed to have the shared work of John Bedini and now Dr Stiffler for our use in new circuits. It help so much when we don't need to reinvent the wheel each time we have an idea ;D. We must learn to appreciate and recognize as you have done Ossie this most essential ground work since without it we have nothing and will gain nothing.

I have much hope we can all work together and further the circuit you are proposing. I have seen some excellent group participation in the water fuel topic which has gone further than I ever expected and is still developing.

I'm confident that you have found a worthy effect to study since you are making the effort to share it.

@everyone... Yes, it is an effort to do this and we should be grateful. So let us post only what will help develop what is being shared here and keep the rest to ourselves since the starting point of a new topic is most important.

Myself, I lost touch with Ossie's great research skills after not being able to understand a new experiment direction.he proposed. I ask you all to help if you can, as success will come when we work as a team. Even though I'm away from home I will see if I can find an electronic component store here and see if I can pickup the needed supplies to replicate Ossie's proposed circuit and share what I find.

Thank you Ossie and all for sharing.

Luc