Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TALE OF THE IMPLODING TV

Started by HEYDUDE, November 19, 2008, 09:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esa Maunu

One picture tells more than thousand word..
With a nested, cylindrical EM fields, the idea is to collect and compress the charged particles from the environment. There must be a prime number of waves ( 3, 5, 7, 11..etc ), that are rotating in a circle, because this dos not allow the subharmonic frequensies to develop inside the innerst cylindrical "tube". Now, when phase changes in a EM cylindrical wall, the charged particle will move towards the next more positive wall, that occurs in a next inner wall, if the charged particle has a negative charge.
In a case of TV, there are 3 electron beams ( R,G,B ), that can travel in a circle form. If a TV picture contains at least three nested, white circles, the system can suck energy from the environment, if the screen radiation shield is not good. One way to test this is to cut a hole to CRT tube, that allows the nested cylindrical and conical shaped electron beam to enter free into environment. 

Esa

Quote from: HEYDUDE on November 22, 2008, 01:33:00 AM
This site has some interesting experiments along these lines.

http://www.ussdiscovery.com/FalacoSolitonMagnetic001.htm

http://www.ussdiscovery.com/FalacoSolitonMagnetic002.htm

Perhaps disconnect the yoke from the board of the TV or monitor and drive with the stereo amp / generator combo and experiment with various modulations. With 90 degree phase shift you will get a circle drawn on the face of the CRT. Other modulations will yield spirals etc.

Drawing showing two yokes and pictures are from the Falaco site. Two yokes are not necessary, just drive the horizontal and vertical windings from channels one and two respectively.

Note that the circle shown is the very different vector scan as opposed to producing the same image using raster scan in the normal sweep systems. This is the real path of the electron beam.

Extreme care should be exercised if performing this experiment....maybe from a distance.

sparks

Magnetically confined spinning plasma field.  That sounds like the surface of the sun.  No wonder the corona is hotter it's feeding the surface zpe energy which is getting cooled by the magnetic field and the contraction of space at the core of the big plasma ball.  Fusion my ass it's just condensation of space.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Mannix

Really good posts..

I would hope that there are many who are brave and disciplined  enough to  work with a  28 kv electrostatic field surrounding their experiments.

It one place that very few have gone
I want to thank heydude, though nameless and cheeky, has given some new direction to the information provided by the current inventor. A few months ago he posted a picture of his bench setup.

He is one the better equipped here 

Another gem, I believe is " current from different sources can travel in the same wire independant of each other like tesla said" makes me think of a transformer short in this threads context.

I never liked jigsaw puzzles but this one is different.....solved or not

Lindsay

wings

Quote from: sparks on November 25, 2008, 08:16:32 PM
     Plasma layering from an electrode 30kv above ground in picture below.  At 30kv electrons are accelerated at speeds whereby their inertial gain is enough to strip them from the atomic field.  What effects can we expect from this selfconfined plasma?.  The inertial gain of the electrons comes at what expense of the input energy in this type of plasmic current?  Or do we have a mass to energy event here?  

Gobaga

Chapters X and XI of Smith's "The New Science" appear to offer some sort of possible explanation to the exploding TV:

http://www.rexresearch.com/smith/newsci.htm

In chapter X he talks about packing of energy and precipitating energy out of the cosmic background.

In chappter XI he states:

"However, if another aggregate of similar precession enters the vicinity, such cancellation can no longer be approximated, and the skew field induces an electric field within this aggregate which amounts to an electric field distortion or "polarization". A convenient way of discussing what happens is to consider the skew fields and the polarization in terms of electric "charges" even though this concept is not strictly correct.

If the primary aggregate is considered to have a charge which induces the polarization in the secondary aggregate, this polarization will be equivalent to a charge displacement such that the product of the displaced charges and the distance through which they are displaced will be a statement of the amount of polarization. This will be located in the electric field of the primary aggregate and will have two forces acting which will be numerically equal; one maintaining the polarization and the other between the polarization and the primary field. Therefore, the net force will be the product of the primary field divergence and the square of the polarization in the secondary aggregate. There are of course other ways of establishing this relationship but they all say the same thing in other words, which is that Gravity is a dynamic field function and is the product of the gravitational field divergence and the square of the polarization induced in the attracted bit of matter, with the gravitational field being merely the skew electric field. "

I don't understand it yet, but this somehow explains how that TV could pull nails out walls and attract other conductive objects.

Anyone out there, with a higher level of understanding than myself, that can explain this via reply post of PM?