Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mk1

@all

Thank for all the positive feedback!

Think of this like a mk1 with 4 pickup coils , the positive of one coil set feeding the the other in perfect sync.

Mark

Pirate88179

Quote from: Mk1 on February 10, 2009, 11:49:13 PM
@all

Thank for all the positive feedback!

Think of this like a mk1 with 4 pickup coils , the positive of one coil set feeding the the other in perfect sync.

Mark

Mark:

Not to sound stupid but are there 4 pick-up coils there? Or just primary and secondary?  I am still learning on how to read electronic schematics so if the answer is there plain in front of me and I don't see it, that is why.  I will build this as soon as the rest of my parts arrive. Thank you.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

@jim,
This is such terrible news.
I know Australian firefighters have helped in the Northwest more than once since I have lived here. Once in California and once again in Washington. Sharing help worldwide. It is the way it always should be. Bless all

@Bill,
Yes, actually the first 2 are the ones I was thinking of. They are big and sharp and UNmodified makes it clearer exactly what to do. Hopefully folks who have not ID'd themselves here yet, will be able to make little bright units for rooms in their homes.

@Gadgetmall, does this sound good to you?  I also would like a clear shot of the way you made the switch for the high voltage hit to start it up when a little gone.

@ Slayer
I'm on it slayer,
I will see how many I can pack in, now I know which core to use

Thanks so much.
Everybody!
Wow, when you step back and see the contribution. This is awesome!

jeanna

Pirate88179

@ Jim:

Thanks.  I now have 50 of them on order. (along with a bunch of other fun stuff)

Yes, I have been hearing about the fires down there a lot on the news.  They still don't say if they were set, or accidents?  I hope they are not getting close to your location there.  If it looks like they might...get the hell out.  Be smart and maybe head to the coast.  Take care of yourself Jim.  I am sure the US is offering whatever help we can provide.  Australia is our friend.  Please be careful.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Mk1

@pirate

Yes on the plan the 2 coil on the left are from the jt side , On the right 4 coil , 2 series of 2 coil , one feeding the other.