Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

@jim,
You are re-charging a bunch of niCad batteries from the secondaries of a joule thief using 1 battery to run it?

wow. this is sooo cool.

I guess this is possible, because of the diodes?

waydago, cap'n!!!

@jesus,
thank you.

jeanna

innovation_station

jim you realize that battery is huge....   :o

lol

so even if you stoped your test now ...  and  mesured the amount used and the amount returned

wich is more or less ....   lol

ist!

have a blast.....    jeanna      ps .. i spelled it right for the first time lol

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

jeanna

Quote from: Mk1 on February 13, 2009, 12:58:03 AM

The new mk1 has 4 pickup coil of 22 turn (2 on each side 22 awg)each giving 72 dc volts.I have not played with anything else for now. Not bad for 88 turns , and 4 turn jt coil at 180.

So, where you had 7 before you have 4 now, Is that what you mean by 4 turn at 180? And do you have 2 of them (at 180 degrees) the way you had 2 of the 7 turns before? or just 1 primary of 4 turns?

and where you had 52 before you now have 88?

What do you see for amps on this?

72 volts. way cool. This is up quite a bit and you went down in the primary at 180 and up in the secondary (if I am understanding you correctly.)

Thanks MK1, you do great things,
Why don't you repost that link to the butler page? It is really interesting and speaks to much of what we are seeing.

jeanna

@jim, thanks - no bears!

EDIT
thanks ist.

Pirate88179

@ IST:

Hey, would you mind to post your modification of the led flashlight again here? (I know Jeanna just mentioned it again and I have been thinking about it)  I have 2 that I can do the same to and I am sure others would like to see it again instead of hunting through all of the past pages.  Thanks.  (That is a great project for anyone to do)

@ MK1:

Great going man!  do you think this is the max for this set-up?  Or, do you think there is more with a few more tweaks?  This is awesome!

@ General Jim:

You do know that if you can charge those huge batteries that you will be making history don't you?  We are not supposed to be able to do stuff like this.  The same goes for Mk1 and Gadgetmall.  Don't you guys know the rules man?
If this could be done, the power company would already be doing it. (Yea right!)

Keep it up all you guys.

Bill       ***EDIT***  I see we have passed the 50,000 view mark!  we should all have a beer together.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Mk1

Quote from: jeanna on February 13, 2009, 01:16:35 AM
So, where you had 7 before you have 4 now, Is that what you mean by 4 turn at 180? And do you have 2 of them (at 180 degrees) the way you had 2 of the 7 turns before? or just 1 primary of 4 turns?

and where you had 52 before you now have 88?

What do you see for amps on this?

72 volts. way cool. This is up quite a bit and you went down in the primary at 180 and up in the secondary (if I am understanding you correctly.)

Thanks MK1, you do great things,
Why don't you repost that link to the butler page? It is really interesting and speaks to much of what we are seeing.

jeanna

@jim, thanks - no bears!

Actually i think the fact that a reduced the jt coil from 7 to 4 is the factor that raised the voltage to over 70 volts,
Now i know that the number of turns on the jt are important in not losing energy , You need to find the point where its just enough turns for the toroid, beyond that you louse power on the pickups coils. so 4 time 22 turn ( each 72 volt dc )
Yes 52 to 88 but from 2 x 67 volts to 4 x72 volt, So far i can say neons are no problem i can light has many has i have 3 on 2 coil , sounds familiar but i don't have 30 of them.

I hope its clearer , next positive feedback , change the transistor to 3055 or dual 2n3904, and voltage doubler. So how dose that sound?

Mark

180 degrees just to say 2 isolated jt coil , for new comers