Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

Quote from: Goat on February 08, 2009, 10:52:09 PM
@ gadgetmall et al

I edited the post already a page back at http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6123.msg156351#msg156351

Can we use the voltage at the LED as the driving voltage for a 24 LED JT without affecting the Solar Panel circuit?

Regards,
Paul
it depends on the ma's of the output circuit  and if your Jt is modded with the Jeanna secondary and GM current mod . its possible . is your cell going to cut off the leds in the day ? is then yea it should . i have ran jeanna s circuit now almost 3 weeks and it still is lighting the whites and red .. the green and rainbows are not lighting anymore .  on that ring are heavy current eaters . 1 watt each . they are bright . but i got it modded on My jt circuit with jeannas secondary lighting all of them for weeks on a Nicad . so its very possible if your circuit shuts down the jt during the day ..i day of charge should give you days of light with one jt .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Quote from: jeanna on February 08, 2009, 11:11:17 PM
About a month ago?? maybe Jan 1 or so, I posted a pic of my jt lighting 30 leds off the secondary only.

This would have no effect on the circuitry for the solar panel, I believe.

I was using a basic toroid wound with 11 bifilar wires and 20 turns max. 1Kohm resistor at the base of a 2N3904 transistor

I stopped at 30 because I ran out of leds. These were 10 in series and 3 deep. So, it was good either way.

In fact, I just came to report more disappointing results. I have yet to improve on that first circuit.

jeanna
this is the one with one loop secondary . thats the one i have ran for three weeks off one half dead battery . good circuit  folks .. !! .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

innovation_station

in the cfl curcuit what if we changed the cap on the input of the curcuit...  to a lower value ...  also ...  it has 2 hv outputs  ;D .... 

how many strings of 100 leds might 1 light now ??   it may draw more from the source but we are not done with this little gem yet ...

ist

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

TheNOP

Quote from: Goat on February 08, 2009, 10:52:09 PM
@ gadgetmall et al

I edited the post already a page back at http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6123.msg156351#msg156351

Can we use the voltage at the LED as the driving voltage for a 24 LED JT without affecting the Solar Panel circuit?

Regards,
Paul
if it has an equivalent circuit then my garden lamp, no.
not without modification or you risk damaging the switching circuit.

yes, if the diode in your garden lamp can withstand the reverse voltage the jt create.

Edit
i managed to pass 270 miliamp trough the switching circuit, untill the battery showed .9 volt, without frying it.

the ni-mh stated 300 miliamps but a can only get 270 max out of it, cheap stuff, but for 2$ i won't sue the maker.  ^^

Goat

Quote from: gadgetmall on February 08, 2009, 11:12:28 PM
it depends on the ma's of the output circuit  and if your Jt is modded with the Jeanna secondary and GM current mod . its possible . is your cell going to cut off the leds in the day ? is then yea it should . i have ran jeanna s circuit now almost 3 weeks and it still is lighting the whites and red .. the green and rainbows are not lighting anymore .  on that ring are heavy current eaters . 1 watt each . they are bright . but i got it modded on My jt circuit with jeannas secondary lighting all of them for weeks on a Nicad . so its very possible if your circuit shuts down the jt during the day ..i day of charge should give you days of light with one jt .

Yes gadgetmall the solar panel has a light sensor and will "cut off the leds in the day".