Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief

Started by Pirate88179, November 20, 2008, 03:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

the peddles are not on it yet i am a busy guy i work on things i can not show ...what i show on ou is a fraction of what i do and have done .. :)

but all aside ...

yes i used the cfl for many reasons ...  1 it is more light for the bang ... 2 it works much better with the solar cells i will mount to the stock as peddles ..

they are cheep

1 buck

i have less than 20$ cdn in this unit including the camera all brand new parts ...... 

in the peddles i will have BACK UP BATTERIES TO INSURE IT IS AT FULL BRIGHTNESS ALL THE TIME AND HAVE A RESERVE ...

HECK YOU COULD PUT AN OUT PUT FOR MP3'S CELL FONES AND SUCH TO RECHARGE IF YOU REALLY WANTED ....  8)

i have no limits...  :)

ist!
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

Goat

Thanks Mk1 but I respectfully disagree, if I bring the solar panel close to a light be it incandescent or CFL the LED shuts off.

Now I'm not saying the lights are charging the batteries compared to the sun but what I'm wondering is if a Fuji circuit was to drive a CFL towards the solar panel it may be enough to drive a modified JT circuit to help it along.

Hope that makes sense.

Pirate88179

@ Goat:

Yes, I agree with Mark and I have been working on that for a week or two.  As he said, the solar cells, or at least mine, respond better to a given freq or feqs of light.  I was very disappointed when I hit one of my new cells (.5 volt, 1 amp.) with one of my superultrabright leds.  My plan was to enclose 100 of the leds in side a mirrored box along with these 3 cells and a jt circuit.  My hope was to get the cells to output enough to fire the jt...and so on.  I have not given up on it.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

Quote from: Goat on February 09, 2009, 12:20:31 AM
@  innovation_station

Your Imagination of a flower with all the petals as solar panels makes sense, what if the 400 LED were on top instead of the bottom and could face the solar panels at night, would that be enough voltage to make a JT modified circuit to drive itself and then some?

I don't know the answer to this, but I did try when the question first came up. I have a small solar charger with an analog meter that shows how much solar power there is coming onto the panel. On that day a sunny winter day at 47 degrees lat. the meter went up about 1/4 of the way and was still able to recharge 2 AAA up to their limit. In 3 hours.

Later on that day, I faced my 30 led array right up to the panel a couple of inches away. The meter on the panel didn't budge. I left the lights on this panel for many hours, and the 2 AAA inside were still totally dead.

I don't have too much hope for this. too bad.

jeanna

oops sorry, multiple post. I see what you are saying. Do try it.

Mk1

Quote from: Goat on February 09, 2009, 12:33:12 AM
Thanks Mk1 but I respectfully disagree, if I bring the solar panel close to a light be it incandescent or CFL the LED shuts off.

Now I'm not saying the lights are charging the batteries compared to the sun but what I'm wondering is if a Fuji circuit was to drive a CFL towards the solar panel it may be enough to drive a modified JT circuit to help it along.

Hope that makes sense.

I got that part, Why would someone design a night light to work in the sun? They would not !

All i am saying day time charges the battery in the circuit and the battery works at night and the solar is disconnected since there is no light?

All i am saying is that if you reverse the photo cell or just get it stock on daytime use , it will work.

To do that just change the photo sensor with a resistor that has the same value as the sensor in full sunlight.

I hope its clearer now.