Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Connecting to the Wheelwork of Nature

Started by Neolystic, November 30, 2008, 01:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neolystic

Here are 2 more charts using the same data shown above.  These charts show Delta, or the ratio of a square wave's overshoot height (O+) to undershoot height (O-), by frequency.  Values less than 1 are frequencies where O+ < O-, while values greater than 1 are frequencies where O+ > O-.

Barring problems with testing or equipment, it seems to me that one or the other of these (Delta < 1 or Delta > 1) must be frequencies where OU is available.

IceStorm

Quote from: Neolystic on December 03, 2008, 11:46:18 PM
@All

This of course raises a number of questions:

1.  Why is the positive overshoot at the leading edge of a square wave 'shorter' than the negative overshoot at the trailing edge, over most all tested frequencies?
2.  Is this nothing more than an error in measurement methodology?  If so, what tests could be done to actually measure the force used to create an expanding field vs the force returned to the wire from the same field as it collapses?
3.  If the methodology is correct, does the difference in overshoot lengths really mean that the field is collapsing with greater force than the force used to create it?  If so where is the extra force coming from and how?

-Neo

Hi Neolystic,

Its hard to answer your question with not enough detail about your setup. I dont need to see any schematic, i just want you explain how you do your test, ex :" I pulse X coil at Y frequency , i redirect the output in a cap etc etc". Just expose the basic if you dont want people fully understand what you do. That will be easier to help you after that.

Best Regards,
IceStorm

Neolystic

@IceStorm,

My apologies for overlooking that part of your question.  The setup is as simple as possible.  There are no coils, no wire loops, no caps, and no circuitry (other than those in the square-wave generator and scope).  I have a 6 foot long, bare, 14 gauge copper wire suspended horizontally in a straight line which points north and south.  The wire is inside a Faraday cage.  The square-wave generator is connected to one end of the wire and the scope is connected to the other.  In the tests labeled 'North to South, the square-wave generator  is connected to the north end of the wire, and the scope is connected to the south end.  The reverse is true for the tests labeled 'South to North'.  The test starts out at 1 pulse per second, and the scope reads the overshoot at the leading edge of the square waves, as well as the undershoot at the trailing edge of the square waves.  These readings are recorded, then we move up to the next frequency, and the test is repeated.  The bottom of square waves are at +1V.  The top of the square waves are at +10V.  (Neither of these voltages include the overshoot or undershoot).

The purpose of the tests is to determine if there are frequencies which interact with nature in an anomalous way.  If such frequencies exist, and if they can be shown to draw power from nature, the next step would be to tune a TPU or similar device to those frequencies.

- Neo

IceStorm

Hi Neolystic,

Essentially you dont measure the strength of the field but the Potential of the field with a oscilloscope, the Collapsing field  return only Potential so that equal a higher voltage than the initial voltage but with alot less current so the strength cant be greater. If you measure a increase in the magnetic field strength with a Gauss meter that will mean there someting affecting the field coming from outside.

A interresting note, as you know, when 2 coil get pulsed near each other, both coil will create a magnetic field and couple each other to make a bigger field , the interesting thing is if you just stop the second coil , just for a moment , the first one will retain that strength by itself even if the other coil is in off state.

Best Regards,
IceStorm

IceStorm

Quote from: Neolystic on December 04, 2008, 01:15:28 AM
@IceStorm,

My apologies for overlooking that part of your question.  The setup is as simple as possible.  There are no coils, no wire loops, no caps, and no circuitry (other than those in the square-wave generator and scope).  I have a 6 foot long, bare, 14 gauge copper wire suspended horizontally in a straight line which points north and south.  The wire is inside a Faraday cage.  The square-wave generator is connected to one end of the wire and the scope is connected to the other.  In the tests labeled 'North to South, the square-wave generator  is connected to the north end of the wire, and the scope is connected to the south end.  The reverse is true for the tests labeled 'South to North'.  The test starts out at 1 pulse per second, and the scope reads the overshoot at the leading edge of the square waves, as well as the undershoot at the trailing edge of the square waves.  These readings are recorded, then we move up to the next frequency, and the test is repeated.  The bottom of square waves are at +1V.  The top of the square waves are at +10V.  (Neither of these voltages include the overshoot or undershoot).

The purpose of the tests is to determine if there are frequencies which interact with nature in an anomalous way.  If such frequencies exist, and if they can be shown to draw power from nature, the next step would be to tune a TPU or similar device to those frequencies.

- Neo

The main problem i see with your setup is , because of the constraint of your single wire, even if there a anomalous event appearing, that will be in a nanoscale, the anomaly you get maybe is due to a Transistor or maybe a mosfet inside your frequency generator, people often doesn't look at that but there some capacitance in it, other component have similar effect too. I dont mean its the cause of the effect but you should look at it just to be sure.

Best Regards,
IceStorm