Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pyramids sort virtual particles using casimir force

Started by froarty, December 05, 2008, 01:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechStuf

You speak as though you've applied your theories to the workbench....what real world observations have you made that lend promise to your assertion that time is, in effect, a curtain....or membrane of sorts?   As one can readily ascertain, many a discovery has been made by apparent 'accident' resulting in large scale exploitation of principles which often remain largely unknown.

In other words, one is neither needed nor required to fully understand a concept before being able to implement such.

This is the bread and butter of the independent hands on researcher.

Have you had any successes reducing your concepts to practice?   John Hutchison from Canada apparently had some successes by applying directed energies to matter.... similar to the Kowsky Frost research. 

TS

“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

Tigrotto

Hi to all,
1Gramm of experience is more than tons of theory!
I invite all of you to experience the accumulator charging under the pyramid!
I did it, I repeat, but it miss me something to go ahead... maybe ...tons of theory!
even if I'm a physicist!
By the way: how many of you tried to charge accumulators under pyramid?
I did it mainly with batteries... not  accumulators! Looks strange, but if one plays with pyramids for years will understand why.
Any aid is wellcome and I'm ready to put on the table all my experimental results for all of you, even if skeptics among us!
Regards,
Tigrotto
(traderfx05@yahoo.com.au)

froarty

Trigo,
I am only 6 weeks in and so far just electrolysis product of hydrogen and ox, but gathering lab stuff includes real nickel, crystal drano, scope dig meter, and color bar generator from my past, need to make non ferrous balance and a simple AC electro stat force as an agitator - also want to use mag tape eraser, heater and sonic as other cavity agitators . You know what I'll just paste last email to my brother minus the attachements but first let me paste my latest contribution of what I believe we are trying to tap...http://www.byzipp.com/animaTime.htm

to brother tom...Possible Paper/experiment:

The case for "open" Casimir cavities in skeletal metal to produce hydrinos. Use Black Light Power and Rowan verification as evidence.

Investigate Electroplate as home made Rainy Nickel plating , to use as skeletal catalyst hydrogen electrode paste direct in water -attempt 1 step to hydrino electrolysis! also investigate other skel cats that are less restricted to residential labs for test.

a case for "closed" Casimir cavities to sort virtual particles by size

limestone, coral, Stonehenge, pyramid block may all contain microscopic Calcium metal Casimir cavities & trapped gas that may become twisted when agitated? Even without agitation structures such as limestone pyramids would restrict larger virtual particles steering them thru the layers toward the outer face while smaller VP are free to pass thru Casimir cavities to slowly concentrate on the centerline of the pyramid much like the nose cone of an air craft. *Test home made limestone block with plastic encased test objects embedded (duplicate non limestone blocks as controls --watches-- wet copper - even gold which has legend re some sort of oil and white powder formation) â€"simple instrumentation to compare resistance/weight/resonance waveform before and after. Need Cal-tech & British citation regarding 1.7THZ (above 1.7 =time, below = gravity OR small Virtual particles we perceives as time & permeate our nuclei, large VP are displaced by nuclei and we sense as gravity)

Agitators to investigate = heat, alternating electrostatic field, mag field,  sonic.  Legend regarding pyramid blocks propped with papyrus then agitated then quickly remove papyrus and scoot block 1 bow shot apx 200 feet if true would give relative measure of relative speed space time squeezes thru the what we would perceive as a 2d grid as viewed from the time axis on our present moment in time. The point of the legend is that the block leverages pendular motion of space time fabric while "twisted" molecules employ "frictional braking" to lock the blocks vertical position -the block would also be harder to lift! This means space time moves extremely slowly relative to the astronomical numbers we consider of celestial bodies thru normal space - If rumors about nasa space Tether video were true the unexplained width of the 12 mile tether and the saucer shapped "space debris" moving in front of and behind the tether take on a whole new signifigance. Possible time "frame dragging" and we already know large mass = gravitational lensing so the high voltage on a 12 mile tether with the shuttle camera sighted perpendicular down thru the entire length of the field is very likely a temporal lens - see YouTube tether video.

agitators: electrostatic field oscillator use alternating foam metal pads on either side of plastic motor driven wheel, foam will gen charge, plastic will form dielectric and all metal pads on either side will be grounded together. A test gas in bottle will see alternating static charges when hung parallel to the bottom of this spinning plate. Note normal electrostatic attraction and repulsion will need to be eliminated by removal of agitator before collecting any data -pass or fail it will be fun:_) and hopefully make a good paper ?

Agitators continued:  mag field use tape degausser, heat,

Investigate nitrogen and ox electrode and capture gas to diffuse thru skelpowder. Again test for other twisted molecules.

Teslas’ claim of solidification of ether using electrostatic may be enhanced on "twisted" molecules if his theory was dependent on the small population of normally occurring twisted molecules.

Paper referred to

http://www.calphysics.org/zpe.html

In one paragraph they talk about (wave fragments),

How could such an enormous energy not be wildly evident? There is one major difference between zero-point electromagnetic radiation and ordinary electromagnetic radiation. Turning again to the Heisenberg uncertainty principle one finds that the lifetime of a given zero-point photon, viewed as a wave, corresponds to an average distance traveled of only a fraction of its wavelength. Such a wave ''fragment'' is somewhat different than an ordinary plane wave and it is difficult to know how to interpret this.

And later on they say

Recent work by Christian Beck at the University of London and Michael Mackey at McGill University may have resolved the 120 order of magnitude problem. In that case dark energy is nothing other than zero-point energy. In Measureability of vacuum fluctuations and dark energy and Electromagnetic dark energy they propose that a phase transition occurs so that zero-point photons below a frequency of about 1.7 THz are gravitationally active whereas above that they are not. If this is the case, then the dark energy problem is solved: dark energy is the low frequency gravitationally active component of zero-point energy.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2008 3:16 PM
To: Roarty, Francis X
Subject: RE: cable tv

fran,

no problema...doris is top priority now!

Tom

--- On Mon, 12/8/08, Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roarty@lmco.com> wrote:

> From: Roarty, Francis X <francis.x.roarty@lmco.com>

> Subject: RE: cable tv

> To: troarty@yahoo.com

> Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 1:19 PM

> Tom,

>      Doris was in real bad shape Friday and I haven't been

> home yet

> to leave the cable material and crimps...sorry - I totally

> forgot to

> tell you. I will leave the stuff there this afternoon when

> I stop home

> to restock. I may have to set up my lab at Doris' house

> so I can keep an

> eye on her. I did start organizing already in my basement

> but really not

> too far along.

> Fran

>

> -----Original Message-----

> From: tom roarty [mailto:troarty@yahoo.com]

> Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 10:03 AM

> To: Roarty, Francis X

> Subject: RE: cable tv

>

> thanks fran...let me know when I can come over...I'll

> pick up the cable

> crimper plus see how things are progressing with the

> experiment.

>

spacetrax

Hi,

have you had any success with Thomas Trawoegers pyramid?
My modell was NOT working.

Cheers!

Quote from: Tigrotto on December 09, 2008, 03:21:10 AM
Hi to all,
1Gramm of experience is more than tons of theory!
I invite all of you to experience the accumulator charging under the pyramid!
I did it, I repeat, but it miss me something to go ahead... maybe ...tons of theory!
even if I'm a physicist!
By the way: how many of you tried to charge accumulators under pyramid?
I did it mainly with batteries... not  accumulators! Looks strange, but if one plays with pyramids for years will understand why.
Any aid is wellcome and I'm ready to put on the table all my experimental results for all of you, even if skeptics among us!
Regards,
Tigrotto
(traderfx05@yahoo.com.au)

froarty

to reply to my assertion that time is a "curtain or membrane" I was refering to the perspective from the time axis, whenever you have a plate immersed in a medium you have at least 2 boundaries form on either side of the plate. All I am saying is that all matter in the "present" forms the familiar 2D mesh you see in numerous texts and papers representing the "NOW" and that this matter forms a boundary condition with the sea ahead of it and behind it just like a mesh sinking in water.