Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MAGNACOASTER MAKES THE DRAGONS DEN!!

Started by innovation_station, December 08, 2008, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueroomelectronics

For $15,000US I'd want to see the unit working before I gave them a dime. Cambridge Ontario is only a 45minute drive from my place.

TinselKoala

Sure, you can see one anytime.

Just call ahead to make sure there's no schedule conflict.

What's that? This week? Well, the holidays, and all...you know....

Next week? New year's, visit to the cottage, sorry...How about early February? Call in late January and we'll see what we can arrange...

Want to bet that it will be extremely difficult to arrange for a site visit and demo?

Pirate88179

Just some food for thought.  If this guy was in the US I could do it, someone needs to get a PI in Canada to get a copy of this guy's electric bill.  This would tell all.  First, if he even HAS an electric bill, that would say something.  If I had all these devices just sitting around waiting to sell, surely I would hook one or two of them to my own home and have no electric bill, or a minus bill where they owe me.....right?  As I said, just an idea.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

blueroomelectronics

Quote from: Pirate88179 on December 23, 2008, 03:42:09 PM
Just some food for thought.  If this guy was in the US I could do it, someone needs to get a PI in Canada to get a copy of this guy's electric bill.  This would tell all.  First, if he even HAS an electric bill, that would say something.  If I had all these devices just sitting around waiting to sell, surely I would hook one or two of them to my own home and have no electric bill, or a minus bill where they owe me.....right?  As I said, just an idea.

Bill

Now there's a good idea. Richard was after all demonstrating a "working" unit that he "accidentally" discovered. The video claims 18W in and 50,000W out. Amazing! If you had two you could power a small town.

TinselKoala

A little bird told me they contacted the Dragon, Bret Wilson, who offered to fund Richard. Guess what? The dragon reports that no deal has been reached, nor will there be one. Richard couldn't get it together to provide a unit for 3rd party testing, and the various universities didn't confirm his power claims, they just confirmed that he did have some measurement readings and calculations. So the backer backed away before cutting a check--"Extremely suspicious" were the words the little bird used.
Wisely, I think.
The Dragon also said that the program segment was edited beyond recognition, and there were some real questions about Richard and his device, that weren't shown on the program.

Now, who's eating crow?