Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Great Pyramid... a device?

Started by kEhYo77, December 13, 2008, 11:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacetrax

Hi, your theory is nice. What about the north-south orientation of the pyramids? In your theory this orientation does not seem to matter.
Thanks!

Quote from: froarty on February 12, 2009, 09:10:25 PM
Hi Spacetrax, thanks for the citation and nice to see you are still collecting pieces of the puzzle. Black Light now has a second licensee, Jovian is bringing the Cal-Tech patent to market and it won't be long before the world accepts a new science of Casimir exclusion fields where gas atoms can be mixed to gain energy or temporal orientation. I finally got some official investigation of my claims where I work but I have spread the information so far and wide and they drug their feet for so long that any chance of patent is probably gone. I do have a simpler explanation and what differentiates my theory from BLP and Jovian -and yes it will eventually get back to an idea that occured to me regarding pyramids. Jovian and BLP think the radius get smaller than zero state and radiates energy every step down 30 shells below zero according to DR Mills. They also think virtual particles organize to re-expand the ATOM back to zero state. His numbers and obsrvations are ok but IMHO he has the scenario all wrong. If an atom shrinks down entering a field it will re-expand on the way up and will not radiate or restore any energy -for hydrogen it will remain -13.5 eV. It appears to get smaller because the wavelengths of vacuum flucuatons forming the orbital boundary slow down - since these waveforms in quantum are the time stream moving through our thin little time frame we call the present they ARE the measuring stick we use to gauge time. this mean the waveforms inside the cavity appear from our perspective to get "shorter". The Casimir effect doesn't really restrict longer waves it just slows them down relative to our waves outside the field. This means planks consttant - time is different in these cavities which is why I am saying the hydrino orbital doesn't get smaller, it submerges or twists away from normal space on a whole different axis and will simply twist back on exiting the field without any change in energy level. The energy that BLP and Jovian are reporting can ONLY occur if a covalent bond is formed between two atoms while submerged away from zero state. The bonding will only radiate normally inside the exclusion field BUT it locks the orientation such that the new molecule is no longer free to resurface. the deeper the atoms are submerged at bonding the more energy the new molecule will gain while surfacing. The exiting transition forces the normally chaotic vacuum flux to organize and form increasingly stronger boundary conditions with the orbitals trying to tear them apart. from the perspective of the time stream nuclear orbitals are always pushed downstream behind the nucleus in an orientation of least resistance. these obnoxious hydrinos however have their orbitals sticking way out into the time stream much more perpindicular than ever allowed for atoms married in normal space. these boundary conditions build up thicker until they break the bond radiating their signature black light  or resurface as "interdimensional" molecules with their spring loaded orbitals protruding into the temporal axis.  Mills eV numbers for the additional shells appears correct and represent the potential energy stored in the thick boundary conditions these novel molecules have pushing against their orbitals.

now to get back to pyramids and the possibiity of casimir cavities in calcium -limestone cavities inside the blocks. unlike BLP which is the case for open cavities imagine a closed natural cavity in a megolith or pyramid block. Only certain portions of the cavity will meet casimir geometry and there will always be trapped gases present. these exclusion fields slow the flow of virtual particles through our time frame. this redirects the current around these little harbors. the force our electrons feel orienting them into a path of least resistance is the same force we perceive as gravity and is said to be associated with the longer vacuum flux above 1.7thz -which is to make my point that "DOWN" is into the past and "UP" is the way you orient your pyramid into the stream so that the layers of blocks resist the stream along the pyramid centerline like a clogged filter...hence the saying "man fears time but time fears the pyramids" ... NOW lets add what we learned from hydrinos - or any gas.. It needs to be monatomic and form a molecule while in a casimir cavity, so that on exiting the field the boundary coditions will pile up BUT not necessarily tear apart. I think the limestone gas is more stable than hydogen and you get a stable molecule with orbitals that appear small in normal space but which are fat in the temporal axis. these "fat" molecules trapped inside these cavities also serve to block the pores and agitate the time stream - they become transducers able to translate energy between normal space and the timestream. My problem however is that the time axis is submicron and 90 degrees to every point in normal space so the virtual particles passing through the atoms in the top block are not the same as those that will later pass through the lower blocks -there may not be a cumulative effect occuring in normal space and I need a fresh perspective on how the shape would appear -effect the oncoming stream from the time axis.

this may seem dumb but what if the clogged filter analogy means we have an "agitated" time stream under the centerline.
instead of a homogenous mix of long and short vacuum fluxuations we have a roiling stream. Maybe the hydrino doesn't need to be in the safe harbor of a Casimir cavity. If you use enough cavities to create a stream of vorti which you concentrate through a plastic bottle full of hydrogen some of those atoms might bond in the vorti equivalent of a casimir cavity.... ok thats a stretch!

spacetrax

Hi Jadaro,

yes, I know about this theory of an austrian engineer, it states that the pump brought water to the outer faces of the pyramid for evaporating that water and changing weather conditions in dry times. However, water was used in the great pyramid, but to what purpose?

Quote from: jadaro2600 on February 12, 2009, 09:21:11 PM
I read in a rather UNscholarly text that the great pyramid was actually a usefull device - there we no room for great amounts of riches -but rather;

The great pyramid functioned as a water pump using the sterling cycle - it's various vents and swinging door-like mechanisms suggests that it could draw water up from the earth below.

I imagine this was built around their beliefs of course - after all, the angular dimensions suggest a relevance to earthly porportions.  THe angles of the shafts and with regard to the locations of stars at certain points in the seasonal changes, harvests, the angle of the slope of the side is also closely related to the double rainbow relative to the viewer with regard to the sun.

jadaro2600

Quote from: spacetrax on February 13, 2009, 01:19:50 AM
Hi Jadaro,

yes, I know about this theory of an austrian engineer, it states that the pump brought water to the outer faces of the pyramid for evaporating that water and changing weather conditions in dry times. However, water was used in the great pyramid, but to what purpose?

I think they used water a the great pyramids to provide themselves with a natural surface level - any runn-off would naturally go to irrigating crops.  But, if you place a pan of water on a crooked table, it's surface will be flat with the earth's.

I think the results of using the pyramid as an energy source or a water pump would have caused any salt in the soil to come up with the water, as a result, i think that it ruined the area around it.  It was then subsequently used as a tomb, ..they probubly killed their pharo as a result of his misinterpreting 'the will of the gods' ...wasn't there one that was really young, lol.

in any event...

Quote from: spacetrax on February 13, 2009, 01:16:36 AM
Hi, your theory is nice. What about the north-south orientation of the pyramids? In your theory this orientation does not seem to matter.
Thanks!

I did account for the north south oreintation.  There was a link in here on this forum that suggested that the pyramid was used for crystal communication, but then the article suggests that thhere was a polar shift, or that the earth was actually rotating in some other directional vector - this would make the current alignment even more remarkable.

nitinnun

water ran from the nile river,
into the subterranian chamber,
through the pyramid, out the air shafts,
down the faces of the pyramid,
and likely back into the nile river.

but get this. the water in the pyramid was POLARIZED.
i think that iron sitting in the subterranian chamber, and gold sitting in the kings chamber, started and maintained the water-polarization.

or maybe it was the north end of one powerful magnet, and the south pole of another powerful magnet.

the water in the subterranian chamber and descending passage, was positively charged.
it was missing electrons.

this electron-poor water attracted neutrally charged water from the nile, into the pyramid.
by dragging the neutral water in, by its electrons.

the water in the ascending passage, kings chamber, air passages, and flowing down the side of the pyramid, had too many excess electrons.

an electrode was stuck into this electron-rich water from the outside.
a second electrode was likely stuck into the positive water in the subterranian chamber.

the electrons violently moved from the electron-rich water,
through one electrode,
through an electronic device being powered,
through the other electrode,
and into the positive water.

the atlantians had a self powering water pump,
climate control,
electricity generation,
and a big fancy structure. all in one building.

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Nitin.

I don't see why they couldn't of discovered battery technology, pretty simple science, a lot of human discoveries were made by accident or by copying nature in some way, there is slight evidence that the Egyptions also had make shift light bulbs powered by the Batteries made from pottery.

there have been geniuses for millions of years and not necessarily Human by nature, every species has a genius pop up now and then.

Jerry ;)