Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Great Pyramid... a device?

Started by kEhYo77, December 13, 2008, 11:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

any evidence of anything has long since been destroyed.
likely by superstitious jackasses, and by people who wanted the ancient knowledge all to themselves.

ancient egyptian legends and writings were HEAVILY symbolic.
as in, they really represented something else.
NOT their literal meaning.

the legend about osiris being killed and having his penis cut off by set, really symbolized the positive metal in the pyramids core losing its masculine positive energy, because it get stuffed full of negative electrons.

and when the positive sunlight raises in the morning, the electrons move towards the sunlight and away from the positive metal core.
"killing" negative electron set, and bringing osiris back from the dead.

the best advice i can give to another person, is to ALWAYS assume there is more information, than you currently know.

and to NEVER say that something is impossible.
or let a negative attitude destroy something.

because all of those things are more than 100% worthless.
because they all gain you in a big fat nothing,
and they all destroy information or goals that might help you.

ATT

@nitinnum

You have a good heart, nitinnum, I'm glad you're on this forum.

Tony

slapper

Don't know if any of you guys have seen Christopher Dunn's work but he has done some research and thinks the Great Pyramid was a hydrogen generator.

Here one of his videos: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2676128221474744663

Kind of boring. Especially the first part. But he does convey some interesting points.

Take care.

nap
we are not alone :)