Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

"Free energy" and "Overunity" We need a definition.

Started by Pirate88179, December 13, 2008, 11:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aman Shah

Quote from: Gianna on December 03, 2012, 06:17:19 AM
Gravity is a force, not energy. objects attain gravitational potential by virtue of their mass AND position in a gravitational field.
Do you know,how idiotic it sounds as if you are really violating "Energy conservation law"
Force cannot exist without energy.

You cannot generate any force if you donot have any energy.I am hearing this on few websites.Who thought you this?
You have completely misunderstood the concept of potential energy.
It is true that Objects attain gravitational potential in a vertical line by their mass and position.But finally what they achieve is potential energy from Gravity of the earth.

Have you ever thought why potential energy remains allmost constant at a given height in a given single vertical line?
Because of opposite reaction from the table or any holding device which is nullifying the continuous consumption of gravitational energy to zero.
That opposite reaction force is coming from inter nuclear energy of materials of holder or table.

Don't just blindly accept any thing or law.Question everything.
If you don't get answer,analyse yourself.

"Unlearn the familiar" and hence "learn the unfamiliar"

Aman Shah

Quote from: Gianna on December 03, 2012, 06:47:10 AM
gravitational potential energy remains constant because the masses and positions of the objects are not changing.
I would like to proove you wrong here.In machenics,in study of beams,you calculate reaction forces in beam supports,against weight of beams like simply supported or cantilever beams,just to ensure that potential energy of beam remains constant.

Bye for now.I may come back on this forum.I have some important college assignments.
Last comment is silly and illogical.If you are a teacher,you cannot produce great minds like Einstein,Newton,etc.

I suggest you learn from this website:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/add_ocr_pre_2011/explaining_motion/whatareforcesrev2.shtml

Bye for now.

TinselKoala

QuoteAlso it takes larger time for gravity to bend and reach objects on a table when object is hold straight parrallel to table.

I am astonished. Where exactly is Aman Shah a mechanical engineering student? I'd like to take a look at their curriculum and the texts they teach from. Do you suppose they use Beer and Johnston?

Aman Shah

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 03, 2012, 09:52:12 AM
I am astonished. Where exactly is Aman Shah a mechanical engineering student? I'd like to take a look at their curriculum and the texts they teach from. Do you suppose they use Beer and Johnston?

Mr Tinsel Koala,
You haven't gone properly through the conversation between me and Giana.
We were exploiting the possible cause of two components of gravity along slope with Refernce to loops of earth's magnetic field.Earth's magnetic field is a loop of magnetic forces from north to south.

Enginiering syllabus is limited to using this two components of gravity.
However we were discussing the possible physics behind formation of two components of gravity which has not yet been studied in depth by quantum Physicsist.

Don't comment without properly going through the conversation.

evolvingape

Part 1

Let us start at the sensible place, the beginning...

http://www.math.ucdavis.edu/~temple/talks/NumericalShockWaveCosTalkLong.pdf

I am not going to comment on the last few pages of this thread, it gave me a headache trying to decipher some of the unreferenced nonsense being posted, so I am just going to ignore it.

Enjoy the presentation! Part 2 to follow at some point. Feel free to discuss the implications, ignore the math if you want it does not matter for understanding the concept of Time = 0 and shockwaves.