Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Make it work...

Started by iacob alex, December 18, 2008, 12:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

....I have in mind,your's own design,if you really give a push in a new direction for the visualisable contemplation of reality.

There are many ways of changing energy from one form to another.

One way is using the energy of the moving bodies.

Work is done when gravity fall moves an object,a mass.

When water flows downhill,it is being moved by gravity and so it has kinetic energy.

If you make a dam,and send the flowing water through a wheel,you have mechanical power to do away with.

The kinetic energy of the water flow(gravity flow) has been changed into rotational capacity of doing work and for overcoming inertia.

That being the case,we have this energetics,pattern of energy transformation within the natural system:  the flow(gravity) and we need to build a dam and a wheel.

So......"Make it work...." is an easy to understand invitation : if the "river-wheel" concept doesn't work,you can look over a "river-dam-wheel" concept.

All the Bests!  /  Alex

iacob alex

....as a wave power collector on the beach.

Maybe,the previously proposal "river-dam-wheel" is better pictured by a "wave--elevator basin-wheel" association.

We have a surging wave of power(gravity accelerated fall),we store his energy into  rotational inertia and then handle in such a way so to remake the primary stage of the unbalance...to reshape,remodel the process.

In a single word,we play gravity waves at the shore of the gravity all over open ocean...

All the Bests!  /  Alex

infringer

What you fail to realize is that in order for it to work you would need a complete ecosystem as well... you would need snow to form in the high altitudes of your scale project and unfortunately you do not have the capacity to create such an event without pouring in more energy a river wheel works in nature yes but in scale absolutely not it is not a viable concept in the manner you describe it just trust me.

Untested but having a deep tank at the bottom for the water to deposit with a lot of pressure and a hole in the bottom with a tube seemed logical to me and have the tube deposit the water back at the starting point?

Anyone tested this one? Viola free energy.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

infringer

Nahhh that would most likely not work either cause gravity would equalize at the level of the water even within the tube most likely though it is untested I'm sure the idea has been pondered before...

Lacking the ecosystem it is not logical I suppose.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

iacob alex

Hi Infringer!

I believe there is a no meeting of the minds between us.

Not at all about a..."scale project" involving a "complete ecosystem".

All that I intended to hypothesize,about a possible gravity powered device was as an allegory.

Allegory,can be a short story so to represent a principle.

A principle is a general truth,that can be a basic to other truths.

So,if we know that a "river-dam-wheel" and a "wave-capture basin-wheel" conceptions,can be real solutions for energy of rivers,waves,why not  to  use the same(in like manner...) design "lines" for gravity?

It is not difficult to organize a gravity fall "like a wave",to store his energy "like in a basin" and to imagine the "appropiate wheel".

In this manner,we don't need a "scale project" and we have no impact to a "complete ecosystem".

The natural world is the best teacher,as usually...

All the Bests!/  Alex