Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cracking the Cold (Radiant, Negative) Electricity Code. WE MUST KNOW THIS!

Started by Magnethos, December 25, 2008, 12:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

Keep lighting your little led's
Oh thats right you cant even do that for very long without running your bats down.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Dave45 on May 22, 2014, 11:46:36 AM
Keep lighting your little led's
Oh thats right you cant even do that for very long without running your bats down.

If you want to comment on my work, at least try to get your facts straight. When you resort to lying about my work... I know you have no real argument.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQi4jz2puio
Skip ahead to 11:00 where you can see my "little LED" lighting up while the capacitor is GAINING VOLTAGE even though there is NO POWER SUPPLY in use. And that's not even the most remarkable thing in that video.

Can you demonstrate anything like that? Of course you cannot.

forest

cold electricity is too much wide statement :
- RF is cold
- HF is cold
- magnetic current is cold

sparks

Electricity by it's very definition is the movement of electrons via a force through a conductor.  This is kinetic energy.  Electrostatics is the opposite.  It sequesters charge.   A capacitor "charged" is electrostatic.  The field between the plates/electrodes is void of moving charges.  The field is cold.   
  The only "cold electricity" I ever experienced was in an ion wind.  An electrode had 30kvdc positive on it.  Near the electrode there was coronal discharge which was emitting ionizing radiation.  As  the ions were created they moved away from the anode while the electrons were driven through the power scource and emitted to ground, which served as the cathode.  The voltage dropped as each electron hit the anode which required the force source to do work pumping them to ground.  As ground appears to have a pretty large conductance there was no local coronal discharge.  Somewhere somebody was getting some noise up their ground rods in the khz band.  Pulsed dc not ac.  The ionized gas is lighter than air and floats up.  The air that is more dense creates a draft as it flows towards the generation of the ions.  This draft feels cold. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

MileHigh