Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Flying Machine

Started by jandell254, December 27, 2008, 08:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: TinselKoala on January 12, 2009, 01:34:28 PM
If you think I'm wrong, that's certainly your prerogative. But you should be able to PROVE ME
WRONG, if that's the case....
I can't be bothered.

As for the claims for your work, much depends upon its quality.

It is wrong for you to come on to this thread and pee on other people's ideas and work. You have
done this elsewhere in the forum.

CrazyEwok

Your all talking about Tesla's work as if it is to be taken as a literal "here is the plans, now you can build" You have to remember that a patent is the decaration of an idea being your own... not the precise step by step on how something works... If you want an example look at his ideas and revisions to his electrical generating devices that have been relitivley unchange since the day he last revised his patents... Since alot of his later patents i have found tend to be missing key components or even the need for other patented ideas to be incorporated in order to work you may be barking in the wrong direction.
Remember Tesla worked with high voltage electricity too on his own motors...

Just a thought...

hansvonlieven

Excuse me guys but I seem to be missing something here.

What has this design to do with Tesla? Other than someone saying it is a Tesla idea I cannot see any link. The drawing is definitely not one of his, there is no patent I know of that shows this device. This seems to be the same scam as the so called Teslaswitch that has been bandied around for some time.

Some characters seem to delight in putting idiotic devices up and try giving them credibility by ascribing them to Tesla.

Prove me wrong! Show me where the Tesla connection is with this idiotic project.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx

TinselKoala

@Paul-R:
If you want to call it that, that only shows your vulgarity. What I am doing is sharing my hard-earned knowledge, and if I can keep even a single researcher from wasting time and money following, for example, an Archer Quinn or a MACEDONIA CD, I will have done my duty.
What, exactly, do you bring to this forum, Paul-R? I don't see you posting much of your research in the threads I read. You must be putting it somewhere else. I'd like to see it.

Paul-R

Quote from: hansvonlieven on January 12, 2009, 09:46:29 PM
Excuse me guys but I seem to be missing something here.

What has this design to do with Tesla? Other than someone saying it is a Tesla idea I cannot see any link. The drawing is definitely not one of his, there is no patent I know of that shows this device.
There is more to Tesla than his patents.

Does anyone know where, on the net, we can find what is left of his research papers after many were impounded by the military?
He died in 1943. Many of these docs should be available for release by now.
Paul.