Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unipolar Electricity: What happens here?

Started by Magnethos, December 30, 2008, 03:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

I'm just splitting the positive as you can see in the picture.

Anyone have a 'possible' answer to this phenomenon?
Why the device can work with 2 negative or positives poles?

jadaro2600

Quote from: Magnethos on December 30, 2008, 04:28:47 PM
yes, the battery configuration is
+(batery)-+(batery)--(batery)+

I have just replaced 2 wires with 1 and it doesn't work... but...
Why the device can still work using 2 positives or 2 negatives poles??

I have tried this experiment because EV Gray used a technique called "Positive Splitting" and I found a schematic showing the experiment I have just made.
I've tried this, and the one battery acts like a diode rather than a battery, this doesn't seem to make any sense either...that is, with a one wire circuit.

Your pictures are a little fuzzy, perhaps a repost of an overhead shot.

Magnethos

Quote from: jadaro2600 on December 30, 2008, 11:51:03 PM
I've tried this, and the one battery acts like a diode rather than a battery, this doesn't seem to make any sense either...that is, with a one wire circuit.

Your pictures are a little fuzzy, perhaps a repost of an overhead shot.
One wire doesn't works for me if I want to run a motor.

the key is the battery configuration, because I think this is Cold Electricity. Yes, in cold electricity a capacitor has inductance, so the electrical properties in cold electricity are different. So, if your battery acts like a diode... I'm almost 100% sure that this kind of electricity is Cold Electricity.

We can use both 2 positive or 2 negative poles to run any device in cold electricity. Maybe this is the easiest way to produce radiant/cold electricity.

You will need also more voltage and less current, because cold electricity is the opposite of hot electricity. Hot works in low volt-high amps. Cold works in low amps-high volt.
This is why my the brightness of my light bulb is low when I use cold electrical current.

Magnethos

So... guys, I'm going to build a "possible" Hot to Cold Electricity Transformer.
The idea is transform any Battery (hot electricity) to a Cold Electricity source.

Doug1

Why not try to run the cold juice through a JT or a flash camera circuit?