Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unipolar Electricity: What happens here?

Started by Magnethos, December 30, 2008, 03:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbaRue

I already explained this circuit before.
The circuit has 2 batteries connected in parallel with one battery.
The 2 batteries in series are charging up the single battery through the lightbulb.
This is identical to the Young effect were one capacitor charges up the other through a motor.
Only this circuit is using batteries and a light bulb instead.

Magnethos

Quote from: AbbaRue on December 31, 2008, 10:46:21 AM
I already explained this circuit before.
The circuit has 2 batteries connected in parallel with one battery.
The 2 batteries in series are charging up the single battery through the lightbulb.
This is identical to the Young effect were one capacitor charges up the other through a motor.
Only this circuit is using a lightbulb instead.

Of course, now I understand this. Thanks.

AbbaRue

If you had a battery charger you could use it in place of the 2 batteries in series.
You would connect the negative terminal of the charger to the negative of the battery.
And then you would connect the positive of the charger to one side of the light bulb.
And connect the positive of the battery up to the other side of the light bulb.
Then you could light the bulb at the same time as you charge your battery.

sparks

When the light goes out all batteries/capacitors should be at same voltage.  Then switch em from series to parallel.  Do it again. :)
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love