Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation: Is it the key to alternative energy?

Started by Grumpy, December 31, 2008, 08:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

@Ramset

The problem and it's huge is that the power structure of the Earth has known of this technology for eons.  The Earth exploiters have suppressed this technology while they have turned the planet into a total mess.  Plasma engines fueled by almost any scource of emwaves including infrared doable,  low temperature fusion doable,  solar wind thermal on and on can syntheisize hydrogen fuels which become a direct replacement for exploited and unnatural fossil fuel energy conversion.  It may be too late.  The people have to demand reparations from the people who have been killing the Earth since some douche bag figured out how to make a steam kettle turn a wheel.  The locomotive turned into the truck that turned into the passenger car.  Energy technologies always controlled by the same group of greedy ruthless self-serving criminals.  Time to start a court and sue these cocksuckers and grab up all they got.  Their negligence makes Hitler look like a salvation army worker.  They have known since at least the 60's that we would be in the shit we are in now.  THEY ARE GUILTY OF GROSS NEGLIGENCE resulting in death. The neglect of investing in synthetic fuel storage and distribution systems is criminal.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

ramset

Sparks
No doubt you are right, suppression maintains status quo

This crisis we find our planet in ,is probably the first time that we as a population are cognizant we can hurt our mother Earth

I also get the feeling these times of hardship and wars[to maintain status quo] will bring out hidden techs
to start correcting this mess

I am always intrigued by the history of the Hubbard coil,How the inventor was given the device by what he perceived as an angel

That was almost 100 years ago
.Zooming around a lake developing THIRTYFIVE HORSEPOWER with a coil design GIVEN to him
By someone I would love to meet

Gentlemen the ball has been rolling for at least a hundred years [this time]
LETS GIVE IT A KICK

Seems this is the way things are supposed to be [an enlightenment to humanity]

AbbaRue
where are you [and your tubes]

I feel like cavitating something!!
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sm0ky2

i was reading some writing, from tesla, and a few from Otis Carr.

they were under the impression that a form of (scalar waves)
can be propegated through the earths atmosphere.

from what i gathered, this is as simple as pulsing a coil with 6-8 Hz (earth's natural frequency), and recieving the feedback from the ionosphere on a secondary coil.

a steady frequency, will result in constructive interference, aplifying the 8hz signal to ungodly amplitudes.
1 obvous problem that was noted was TOO much power. destroying their equipment, and causing harm to people in the area. not to mention several 'odd' phenomina occuring in towers, and power plants nearby.

one way to prevent this would be to change the phase of the signal 180-degrees, at a given time interval, to bring the amplitude back down to a managable level.

the infamous "tesla coil', is one such device, that when tuned to 8hz, can produce this effect.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

ramset

WE need to establish the medium we will work in
THEN THE BUZZ SAID

Agreed. Once the mass is determined, then the method of cavitation determined and most likely it will involve an isotropic form.

Thane's toroid is a good example. One side is used to reflect and the other side is to absorb with the primary in the middle. So we have a 3D space to create the cavitation (cavity) within.

THEN GRUMPY SAID

toroid embodies all three 

@ Grumpy
For the idiots guide to cavitation[for my benefit]
could you explain a little about the toroid and all three
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Grumpy

Quote from: ramset on January 12, 2009, 06:42:34 PM
WE need to establish the medium we will work in
THEN THE BUZZ SAID

Agreed. Once the mass is determined, then the method of cavitation determined and most likely it will involve an isotropic form.

Thane's toroid is a good example. One side is used to reflect and the other side is to absorb with the primary in the middle. So we have a 3D space to create the cavitation (cavity) within.

THEN GRUMPY SAID

toroid embodies all three 

@ Grumpy
For the idiots guide to cavitation[for my benefit]
could you explain a little about the toroid and all three
Chet

The toroidal shape embodies the three fields that comprise 3 of the 12 parameters that define the universe.

The three fields are: Tempic, electric, magnetic

There are at right angles to each other at 90 degrees.

Tempic is one dimensional, like "scalar", like temperature.  I consider it density.  It falls off with distance.

Electric is two dimensional and is the divergence (to a point) of the tempic field.  (Gravity is a particular form of divergence of the tempic field, so yes it is an electric phenomenon.)  It falls off with distance squared.

Magnetic is three dimensional and is the curl of the tempic field (closed ring). It falls off with distance cubed.

This is all based on the work of Wilbert Smith in his book "The New Science".  If you believe we are the sole form of intelligent life in the universe, then don't bother reading it.  Smith died before he finished it.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards